RS Coven
RS Coven
RS Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whatcha doing? IV

Go down 
+15
Cloaked Raven
sleepycat
Rick
Lightdragon
cassie
Lisa
Solya
Quixotically Yours
Kat
Warden Dike
Sitalique
teachent
Krahe Kojote
Rudas Starblaze
Penthesilea
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Title : the heart of darkness
Male

Whatcha doing? IV - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doing? IV   Whatcha doing? IV - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:31 pm

decided to start drinking already.
bloody thoughts and stuff....
Back to top Go down
https://rscoven.forumotion.com
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Title : Woman in uniform
Female

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doing? IV   Whatcha doing? IV - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:49 pm

Getting together the garb I have left from my days in KC Ren Fest. Got to take it all over to check what's appropriate for Steel Serenity. Getting ready for some rain too.
Back to top Go down
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doing? IV   Whatcha doing? IV - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:37 am

My garb passed the inspection. Now need assesories. Going to bid all the brothers and sisters of The Coven a good night. Logging off, and heading for bed. Sleep sweet, and sweet dreams!
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doing? IV   Whatcha doing? IV - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:49 pm

just got my basement drained.
will prolly have to check it again here in an hour or two and drain it again.
now i dunno what to do with the rest of my day. maybe play the golf game?
Back to top Go down
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doing? IV   Whatcha doing? IV - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:12 pm

Recovering from a Hellish work day. My feet and legs are screaming at me. My glucose level hit rock bottom. My bladder close to bursting. No lunch. No restroom break. Tempted to act up just to get myself fired. Then I can file for unemployment.

Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flip Off Flip Off Flip Off Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doing? IV   Whatcha doing? IV - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:17 am

need to get dressed so i can have RD drop me off at the gas station to get smokes on her way to work.
Back to top Go down
Sitalique
Admin
Sitalique

Title : Collector of Flame
Female

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doing? IV   Whatcha doing? IV - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:19 am

Warden Dike wrote:
Recovering from a Hellish work day. My feet and legs are screaming at me. My glucose level hit rock bottom. My bladder close to bursting. No lunch. No restroom break. Tempted to act up just to get myself fired. Then I can file for unemployment.

Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flip Off Flip Off Flip Off Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad
Your supposed to have at least one 15 minute break (two if you put in 8 hours or more) and half hour lunch (again if you work 8+ hours), so take it. The company doesn't have to pay you for that time but they do have to give it to you. They can't fire you over taking a legally mandated break.
Unless of course that is a state thing and not country thing, I only know how Florida is.
Back to top Go down
http://sitalique.wordpress.com/
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doing? IV   Whatcha doing? IV - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:50 am

k, got my smokes now.
its about time to make a phone call me thinks.
Back to top Go down
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doing? IV   Whatcha doing? IV - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:07 pm

Sitalique wrote:
Warden Dike wrote:

Your supposed to have at least one 15 minute break (two if you put in 8 hours or more) and half hour lunch (again if you work 8+ hours), so take it. The company doesn't have to pay you for that time but they do have to give it to you. They can't fire you over taking a legally mandated break.
Unless of course that is a state thing and not country thing, I only know how Florida is.

Try telling that to America's number one pharmacy chain. We are there only to service the customers. I know we are supposed to have breaks and lunch, but it seems to me, and many others, that ANOPC likes to look the other way. It all a matter of getting the most prescriptions filled. We employees are not their # 1 priority. You don't take care of the guests better than the family. Tempted to make a call to The Kansas Department of Labor, and put a bug in their ear. I would do it anonymously, so it doesn't get back to me. Someone has to put their foot down on such ill treatment.
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doing? IV   Whatcha doing? IV - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:17 am

i say go for it WD! Thumbs Up

k, well, me and Z are heading to the next town to get cat food for both the inside and outside cats.
then get some stuff for grilling. Smile
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

Penthesilea

Title : DarkLady
Female

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doing? IV   Whatcha doing? IV - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:25 pm

Warden Dike wrote:
Sitalique wrote:
Warden Dike wrote:

Try telling that to America's number one pharmacy chain. We are there only to service the customers. I know we are supposed to have breaks and lunch, but it seems to me, and many others, that ANOPC likes to look the other way. It all a matter of getting the most prescriptions filled. We employees are not their # 1 priority. You don't take care of the guests better than the family. Tempted to make a call to The Kansas Department of Labor, and put a bug in their ear. I would do it anonymously, so it doesn't get back to me. Someone has to put their foot down on such ill treatment.
I'm inclined to agree, sister-friend. If not you, who? And if you can do it anonymously, so much the better!
Back to top Go down
http://valcariasworld.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doing? IV   Whatcha doing? IV - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:22 pm

I will do my best. Don't know if it will bring about change, but it's worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doing? IV   Whatcha doing? IV - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:21 am

k, got another AC fixed and working properly so we're up to 2 now.
wondering if i should work on the 3rd one?
the only real problem with the 3rd on is that somehow one of the cats managed to shit on the plug-in which is one of those reset/test kinds.
Back to top Go down
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doing? IV   Whatcha doing? IV - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:51 pm

Trying to wake my brain up. I had wanted to sleep in this morning. The body decided it was time to wake up at 9 AM. Listened to the radio a bit. Finally got up, took a shower, got dressed, sorted laundry, put the laundry in the washers and, now, waiting for it to get done drying. Need to eat something after I fold, hang up and put the laundry away. What to have? Hmmmm?
scratch
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doing? IV   Whatcha doing? IV - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:19 pm

trying to talk my son into going fishing with me out at the farm ponds.
Back to top Go down
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doing? IV   Whatcha doing? IV - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:01 pm

I loved going fishing with my father and brother. We always did catch and release. My parents were the only ones in the family that really liked fish, so none were brought home for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doing? IV   Whatcha doing? IV - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:46 am

it just depends on what we catch and what size they are is we release them. croppy and blue gill reproduce like rats so we keep anything we catch from those two fish.

lets see, what am i doing?
trying to wake up, but i think im failing at that.
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doing? IV   Whatcha doing? IV - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:43 pm

wating on RD to get here which wont be til around 1:30pm cause theres a client in crisis...
have a meeting with a lawyer at 2:00pm.

sometimes i wish i was a client. having formerly worked in the field for 3 years, those people have it made.
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

Penthesilea

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doing? IV   Whatcha doing? IV - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:01 pm

I'm writing. I had a brainstorm about how I wanted to expand on something previously written so I'm getting it written down before it gets away!
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doing? IV   Whatcha doing? IV - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:43 pm

i think its time to go sit in front of a fan and cool off.
Back to top Go down
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doing? IV   Whatcha doing? IV - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:53 pm

That's just what I am doing now. Cooling off. Time to raid the kitchen, and scare up some supper.
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doing? IV   Whatcha doing? IV - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:13 am

took RD to work.
now im just sitting around waiting til its time to go to the lawyer.
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doing? IV   Whatcha doing? IV - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:17 pm

and now i dont feel like doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

Penthesilea

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doing? IV   Whatcha doing? IV - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:47 pm

So don't. It's hot and if we didn't have the A/C on, I'd be downstairs, lying on the nicely cold basement floor!
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doing? IV   Whatcha doing? IV - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:09 pm

Penthesilea wrote:
So don't. It's hot and if we didn't have the A/C on, I'd be downstairs, lying on the nicely cold basement floor!

if i had a nice basement that didnt flood, i would prolly do the same thing! Nyah Razz

hmmm..... what r i doing?
drinking a beer.
waiting on Blakus to stop by here in a few.
then drink some more.
then go pick up RD from work.
then drink some more.
then prolly pass out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatcha doing? IV   Whatcha doing? IV - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whatcha doing? IV
Page 13 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next