RS Coven
RS Coven
RS Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?

Go down 
+4
sleepycat
Warden Dike
Rudas Starblaze
Quixotically Yours
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Title : Woman in uniform
Female

What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?   What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Harrison Ford has stated that he will NEVER take up the role of Han Solo EVER again. The man forgets that "STAR WARS" put him on the star charts. He would be an idiot not to. If Lucas were to wave enough cash under his nose, he may change his tune. Mark Hamil would be there in a New York second if Lucas put out the call. Not sure about Carrie Fisher or Billy Dee Williams though. Don't remember if their contracts with Lucasfilm Ltd. are still binding. If so, they all are obligated to fulfill their end of the bargain.
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Title : the heart of darkness
Male

PostSubject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?   What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:04 pm

well, i spose since the original plan was to kill off han solo, they could just as easily make the last 3 without harrison. besides, all they really need in mark and carrie, and to be even more honest, just mark. well, and of course anthony daniels (C3PO) and R2. george could easily write a script excluding han's and leia's characters and simply just refere to them in dialog as luke would more than likely be training their kids.
Back to top Go down
https://rscoven.forumotion.com
Penthesilea

Penthesilea

Title : DarkLady
Female

PostSubject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?   What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:30 pm

I think that Carrie Fisher has pretty much retired from acting and I haven't seen Billy Dee Williams around much either.
If George Lucas wanted to make new SW movies using CGI for the leads, there's nothing stopping him from doing it now. I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't have any trouble getting permission from all concerned to use their likenesses, especially if they got a nice cut of the profits. Have them provide the voices and the package would be even more attractive.
Of course, any post-Return of the Jedi movie or movies would either have to "fit in" with all of the novels written in the last couple of decades or the entire "Expanded Universe" (that is, all the books) would have to be thrown out. If he was going with CGI, then he should go back and fill in the gaps between the "first" three movies. There was supposedly a three year gap between A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back and a six month gap between Empire and Return of the Jedi. You could probably get a couple of movies out of the hunt for Han Solo alone. The television series that is supposed to be in the works is set before A New Hope and it sounds interesting if it ever goes into production and gets on the air.
With my luck, it will be on cable....
Back to top Go down
http://valcariasworld.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl
Lightdragon

Lightdragon

Title : the crystal wizard
Male

PostSubject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?   What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:04 pm

I doubt it would be on cable unless it's going to be another cartoon series. like what they did between episodes 2 & 3. But then again they did that Star Wars thanksgiving special.
Back to top Go down
http://lightdragonii.deviantart.com/
Penthesilea

Penthesilea

Title : DarkLady
Female

PostSubject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?   What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:29 pm

Cable seems to be where the interesting shows end up these days. The broadcast networks don't seem to have the stomach for anything that isn't "reality" or a rehash/do over/ripoff of something from 20 - 30 years ago. I hate to tell them but if I didn't watch it the first time around, I'm really not going to be interested in the "up date."
Back to top Go down
http://valcariasworld.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?   What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:29 am

most of the expanded universe star wars novels arent even written by GL. so really, he can pick and choose what he wants if he ever makes the last 3. but one thing i am sure of, i really dont want him to use CGI versions of the characters. i thought E-2 was bad enough with all the CGI stuff.... besides, carrie and billy still act, grant it, theyre small roles, but they still act. one of the recent films with both of them in it was the 2008 film, Fanboys. and of course, carrie and mark both had roles in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, but thats been a few years back. and carrie also had a small role in Scream 3 if im not mistaking. it would be history in the making if GL decided to make the last three. i mean come on, theyre still making star trek stuff for godless sakes!!
Back to top Go down
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?   What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:31 am

Nothing personal against "Star Trek", but Paramount Studios cash cow will run out of milk soon enough. Still would like to see a series about The United Federation of Planets in the genre of "The West Wing". Would also like to see "Star Wars: Rogue Squadron" done as a television series "Black Sheep Squadron" style.
Back to top Go down
Sitalique
Admin
Sitalique

Title : Collector of Flame
Female

PostSubject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?   What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:07 am

Star Trek really didn't need a reboot IMO as a trekkie, but at least they put it in an alternate timeline/universe. Still haven't seen the new movie Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://sitalique.wordpress.com/
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?   What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:41 pm

Sitalique wrote:
Star Trek really didn't need a reboot IMO as a trekkie, but at least they put it in an alternate timeline/universe. Still haven't seen the new movie Neutral

Skip it. It will only make you mad. It did me. AU, or no AU, you don't mess with continuity. Too much of that going on. Leave the classics alone.
Back to top Go down
Lightdragon

Lightdragon

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?   What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:04 pm

saw yesterday "Legend of the Seeker"series.
Back to top Go down
Quixotically Yours

Quixotically Yours

Title : Stuck in a State of Ennui
Female

PostSubject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?   What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:29 pm

The Goonies! Man that movie never gets old!
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?   What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:46 am

just got done watching the new star trek movie.
it was actually pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?   What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:18 am

just got done watching "inglorious bastards" before getting online.
i LOVE that movie!! Banana Dance
Back to top Go down
Lightdragon

Lightdragon

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?   What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:44 am

they had to make that movie good. otherwise Tarentino would end up a grade z director.
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?   What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:57 am

Lightdragon wrote:
they had to make that movie good. otherwise Tarentino would end up a grade z director.

i agree!! i actually HATE tarentino as a director. so far, this has been his best movie IMO. atleast it follows a time line rather than skipping around a billion times and forcing a person to watch his movies 20 times just to figure out whats going on unless theyre stoned outta their minds! :lols:
Back to top Go down
Lightdragon

Lightdragon

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?   What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:32 am

Rudas Starblaze wrote:
Lightdragon wrote:

i agree!! i actually HATE tarentino as a director. so far, this has been his best movie IMO. atleast it follows a time line rather than skipping around a billion times and forcing a person to watch his movies 20 times just to figure out whats going on unless theyre stoned outta their minds! :lols:

i usually just skip foward to the scenes where the women are scantly clad/nakid or having sex.
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?   What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:51 am

the first tarentino film i ever watched was pulp fiction. it woulda been a great movie, had he not directed it.... ever since i watched that film, ive steered cleal of his movies so i dunno about the nude scenes. but inglorious bastards was a movie i wanted to see even before i knew it was directed by him.
Back to top Go down
Lightdragon

Lightdragon

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?   What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:16 am

offhand only Jackie Brown has one scene with Bridget Fonda and Robert DeNiro. and a lapdance in the extended cut of Groundhouse:Deathproof. and with Fourrooms I think there was nudity with ione Skye but not sure.
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?   What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:10 am

just watched it again, this time without interuptions from RD and various phone calls! (oh, and LD, we were both wrong in spelling the directors name, its "tarantino", not "tarentino". lol)

i do have some bones to pick with the film though now after watching it the 2nd time. the first time i had to rewind it about 70 times to read the english captions since 2/3 of the movie wasnt in english. i HATE that. captions..... im sure i sound like every other american, but goddamnit, i speak english, im a citizen of the united goddamned states of america, STOP SHOWING FILMS IN FOREIGN FUCKING LANGUAGES WITH SUBTITLES IN OUR COUNTRY!!!! completely understandable if the film was 100% foreign, but this one IS NOT!!!

also, towards the end when the "war hero" was laying there dying after being shot and turned and shot shashanna/emmanuelle. he was shot 3 times in the upper abdomin/chest area but they showed NO blood. yet when he shot shashanna in the stomach, there was blood splattering everywhere. HELLO!!! anyone whos ever shot someone or something KNOWS that blood doesnt splatter from a gut shot. a few guts from oh, say, a 20ga or 12ga etc shotgun, yes. but from a small caliber round? NO!! not just no, but HELL NO!!! in fact, a person can live up to 2 days from a small caliber round to the stomach area without medical treatment. and ironically, sometimes they can live period. a bullet to the chest area, especially a large caliber round such as a 44cal, 45cal, 50cal, 20ga, 16ga, 12ga, 10ga (if you live through a 10ga round to the chest, all i can say is youre a god) or gods forbid something bigger than a 10ga, youre usually dead before you hit the froor.... a small round to the chest, if you get medical treatment immedietly, you have a good chance of living. but 3 rounds, eh, kiss your ass goodbye pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sitalique
Admin
Sitalique

Title : Collector of Flame
Female

PostSubject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?   What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:45 pm

Just got through watching 9. Wonderful movie.
Got to keep an eye out for the dvd to buy as I'm sure there are special features I'd like to see.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0472033/

link to IMDB added since apparently there are multiple movies called 9

Last edited by Sitalique on Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)
Back to top Go down
http://sitalique.wordpress.com/
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?   What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:15 am

lets see, in the last couple days ive watched the following:

the covenent
role models
shockers
the serpant and the rainbow
the mask of zoro
and jeff dunham's sparks of insanity.

next on the agenda is:

the people under the stairs

then i dunno what, maybe children of the corn, if im still awake.
Back to top Go down
Lightdragon

Lightdragon

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?   What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Rudas Starblaze wrote:
lets see, in the last couple days ive watched the following:

the covenent

i was thinking about seeing this. is it any good?
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?   What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:33 pm

Lightdragon wrote:
i was thinking about seeing this. is it any good?

aye! its pretty good! of course its alot like any other movie style witchcraft, but its pretty good! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Quixotically Yours

Quixotically Yours

Title : Stuck in a State of Ennui
Female

PostSubject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?   What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:31 pm

How to Train Your Dragon

we just got back about an hour ago. It was a fucking wicked movie! Boing Boing Boing
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?   What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:21 pm

last night i watch 8 of the 15 old classic horror films i bought the other day.

so far, 2 of them woulda made better porn vids than horror vids due to all the bad acting. they were only missing the nudity and fucking! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?   What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Movie Are You Watching?/Did You Last Watch?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next