Alchemy of transformation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
katiafish

katiafish

Title : The Russian Maiden
Female

Alchemy of transformation Empty
PostSubject: Alchemy of transformation   Alchemy of transformation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:28 pm

The alchemists believed that the universal formula contained in the Emerald Tablet was the basis for a spiritual technology first introduced on the planet in ancient Egypt more than 10,000 years ago. This formula consists of seven consecutive operations performed on the "matter" - whether it be of a physical, psychological, or spiritual nature.

Introduction

Calcination

Dissolution

Separation

Conjunction

Fermentation

Distillation

Alchemy of transformation Azoth
Back to top Go down
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Title : Woman in uniform
Female

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy of transformation   Alchemy of transformation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Are we talking about the same Emerald Tablet that was the emerald that fell from Lucifer's crown as He was cast out of Heaven? If so, it makes perfect sense. He sent The Serpent into Eden to grant Humanity wisdom. It could be He gave us the keys to the technology of The Gods, as well. We have used this gift to make wonders, and, at the same time, nightmarish things. We came a long way in a short span of time. We went from living in caves, fearing the darkness, using sticks and stones to building cities, lighting the night with fire(it's been thought The Greeks may have harnessed electricity) and making tools using metalurgy. That is the very basis of Alchemy. Transmutation. Turning something ordinary, into something extraordinary. To quote Death from "Hogfather" by Terry Pratchett, "TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." We are in the process of Becoming. Becoming what you ask? Only The Fates know for sure.

This make any sense to anyone?
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

Penthesilea

Title : DarkLady
Female

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy of transformation   Alchemy of transformation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:53 pm

It makes sense to me, sister-friend but we've talked about things like this a lot over the years.
Back to top Go down
http://valcariasworld.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy of transformation   Alchemy of transformation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alchemy of transformation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RS Coven :: The Great Debates :: Philosphy & Thought-
Jump to: