RS Coven
RS Coven
RS Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The life off a soon to be teenager

Go down 
+4
Warden Dike
Kat
Solya
Ray
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ray

Title : Mrs Nosey
Female

The life off a soon to be teenager Empty
PostSubject: The life off a soon to be teenager   The life off a soon to be teenager I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:50 pm

Ok well my eldest is turning 13 next month and I have been trying to not panic about it..N. I just do not know where the time has gone and of course the regrets are kicking me in the ass. Cleo says it is ok that she never got the bedroom sets or her own room she just takes it in strides.. I am gratful that she is so easy going and caring. Compared to my other family members I am at least gratful she has not ran away and she has not done stupid things . ( Though I am sure that may change in the next 9 years lol). Anyways I just needed to get this off my chest as it were because it has been sort of depressing me a bit all the major changes with her as of late... So I am sure I will be back to ramble more when the time comes. Especially later today, when she gets home from school ( her first day back in public school.)

So ya later Sad Face
Back to top Go down
http://silverclawstudio.com/
Solya

Solya

Title : Queen of Nether, Nether Land
Female

PostSubject: Re: The life off a soon to be teenager   The life off a soon to be teenager I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:40 pm

Oh yeah, that's gotta be a tough time. Seeing your child change so rapidly is something I think that causes a lot of 'double emotions' in parents. On one hand, you can feel proud of the person she's growing out to be. On the other, I think all the changes happen so fast that you're running to catch up. I don't have kids myself, but I can identify from 'the other end' because I see the mixed emotions in my own parents at certain times.
Back to top Go down
Ray

Female

PostSubject: Re: The life off a soon to be teenager   The life off a soon to be teenager I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Ya it is but I knew once the adjusting period is over I will be fine, and to think I have two more to go through with this kind of thing lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Title : Cat herder
Female

PostSubject: Re: The life off a soon to be teenager   The life off a soon to be teenager I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:02 pm

I'm right there with ya Ray. Remember Annie is going to be 13 next month too. Sad Face
Back to top Go down
http://walkinganancientpath.boardhost.com/index.php
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Title : Woman in uniform
Female

PostSubject: Re: The life off a soon to be teenager   The life off a soon to be teenager I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:15 am

The Terrible Teens! Blessings on you both, and the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Female

PostSubject: Re: The life off a soon to be teenager   The life off a soon to be teenager I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:08 pm

Yep. We're gonna need all the help we can get. lol
Back to top Go down
Ray

Female

PostSubject: Re: The life off a soon to be teenager   The life off a soon to be teenager I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:07 am

Kat wrote:
I'm right there with ya Ray. Remember Annie is going to be 13 next month too. Sad Face
Yes I did remember and I told Cleo that too Smile

And terrible teens I hear are ten times worse then the two's any comment on that ? LOL
Anyways she has been doing very well for herself and I am prepared for her not to always be her little angel self Smile

Thank you Warden Dike for the luck I am sure I will need it sometime soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Female

PostSubject: Re: The life off a soon to be teenager   The life off a soon to be teenager I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:38 pm

You're welcome Ray. I will up the ante, and add blessings to the luck.

Last edited by Warden Dike on Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Female

PostSubject: Re: The life off a soon to be teenager   The life off a soon to be teenager I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:52 pm

Ray wrote:
Kat wrote:
Yes I did remember and I told Cleo that too Smile

And terrible teens I hear are ten times worse then the two's any comment on that ? LOL
Anyways she has been doing very well for herself and I am prepared for her not to always be her little angel self Smile

Thank you Warden Dike for the luck I am sure I will need it sometime soon Very Happy

Tell Cleo we said hello. And to you too of course... Wave
Back to top Go down
Lisa

Lisa

Title : Tarot Beeyotch
Female

PostSubject: Re: The life off a soon to be teenager   The life off a soon to be teenager I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:03 am

Taliesyn and I have 2 teenage girls between us. One is about to turn 18 and one is about to turn 16. I'm not sure how we're going to get them both outta here alive... or ourselves... we'll see if they or we survive it.

My boys are about to turn 11 and 13.

I'm not at all convinced that I'll be sane for very much longer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ray

Female

PostSubject: Re: The life off a soon to be teenager   The life off a soon to be teenager I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:20 pm

Warden Dike wrote:
You're welcome Ray. I will up the ante, and add blessings to the luck.
Thanks Very Happy

Quote :
Tell Cleo we said hello. And to you too of course...
Will do Smile

Quote :
I'm not at all convinced that I'll be sane for very much longer.
oy I can see why lol Very Happy

Welll here it is April and OMG 9 more days till her birthday Sad And no money so I am going to have to get creative again this year...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Female

PostSubject: Re: The life off a soon to be teenager   The life off a soon to be teenager I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:11 am

OMG I know what you mean. The only thing I can do is get her a cake and balloons. I haven't a clue what to get her this year.
Back to top Go down
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Female

PostSubject: Re: The life off a soon to be teenager   The life off a soon to be teenager I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:26 pm

You can't have a birthday without cake, but does "A" still like balloons? I hit my teens, and balloons started to lose their appeal. Don't know why either. Have a "Girls Day Out" with her. You don't need to spend alot of cash you don't have. A walk in the park, an inexpensive lunch out, maybe a movie she's been wanting to see(matinees are fairly priced), etc. Spending time with her can be the best gift you can give. They won't admit it, but teens still need their mothers more in their teens than they did when they were babies. Just thinking out loud over here.
Back to top Go down
Ray

Female

PostSubject: Re: The life off a soon to be teenager   The life off a soon to be teenager I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:50 am

Kat wrote:
OMG I know what you mean. The only thing I can do is get her a cake and balloons. I haven't a clue what to get her this year.
Well as it turns out I may not even get to do that I am really upset about the whole thing... I am not dealing well with this whole growing up thing at all...
Back to top Go down
Ray

Female

PostSubject: Re: The life off a soon to be teenager   The life off a soon to be teenager I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:58 am

Warden Dike wrote:
Have a "Girls Day Out" with her. You don't need to spend alot of cash you don't have. A walk in the park, an inexpensive lunch out, maybe a movie she's been wanting to see(matinees are fairly priced), etc. Spending time with her can be the best gift you can give. They won't admit it, but teens still need their mothers more in their teens than they did when they were babies. Just thinking out loud over here.

The thing is we do that and just for once I would like a birthday to go to plan instead of always having to compromise, my girl deserves at least that. And my daughter actually does admit to needing me still especially where it concerns hugs and massages Very Happy

PS: I just got a brain storm lol Very Happy I hope the weather turns out nice Smile
Back to top Go down
sleepycat

sleepycat

Title : chaos wrapped in cute
Male

PostSubject: Re: The life off a soon to be teenager   The life off a soon to be teenager I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:57 pm

Me, looking at my new-born nephew:
Does this come with an instruction manual ?
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

Penthesilea

Title : DarkLady
Female

PostSubject: Re: The life off a soon to be teenager   The life off a soon to be teenager I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:06 pm

Hate to tell ya, SC. Nope, it doesn't.
Back to top Go down
http://valcariasworld.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Female

PostSubject: Re: The life off a soon to be teenager   The life off a soon to be teenager I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:15 pm

The instruction manual got lost about 100,000 years ago. Archeologists have had no luck in determining its location, ans don't have any leads at this time. Stay tuned for further updates as they become available.
Back to top Go down
Ray

Female

PostSubject: Re: The life off a soon to be teenager   The life off a soon to be teenager I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:07 am

sleepycat wrote:
LOL as Penth stated no Smile

Quote :
The instruction manual got lost about 100,000 years ago. Archeologists have had no luck in determining its location, ans don't have any leads at this time. Stay tuned for further updates as they become available.
Ah I was wondering what happened to it Very Happy

Anyways my idea for her birthday has been shot down so now I am back to square one, making her some clothes that I have designed for her. Other then that she really wants to go to Clash of the Titans so we will see how it goes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krahe Kojote

Krahe Kojote

Title : Trouble? Where!
Female

PostSubject: Re: The life off a soon to be teenager   The life off a soon to be teenager I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:20 am

sleepycat wrote:

Sometimes, however the instruction manual typically fails to match the model or version sent. Which means some information is good, but quite often the information in the manual is the opposite of that needed for your particular version.
Back to top Go down
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Female

PostSubject: Re: The life off a soon to be teenager   The life off a soon to be teenager I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:58 pm

Things always work on paper, and in theory. You get out into the real world, and the best laid plans fall apart. It's the naure of things. We human-types haven't quite learned that lesson yet. Maybe one day.
Back to top Go down
Ray

Female

PostSubject: Re: The life off a soon to be teenager   The life off a soon to be teenager I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:06 am

Well my plans went to heck she did not want to do anything I suggested but it still turned out and she was happy so that is the main thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Female

PostSubject: Re: The life off a soon to be teenager   The life off a soon to be teenager I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Sorry to hear that your plans fell through. Set your sights on next year. That will give you time to come up with something that she will like. Hopefully!

Last edited by Warden Dike on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ray

Female

PostSubject: Re: The life off a soon to be teenager   The life off a soon to be teenager I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:12 am

The problem is I always do plan ahead but something always comes up and ruins it.
Back to top Go down
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Female

PostSubject: Re: The life off a soon to be teenager   The life off a soon to be teenager I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:50 pm

Hugs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The life off a soon to be teenager   The life off a soon to be teenager I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The life off a soon to be teenager
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next