RS Coven
RS Coven
RS Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Years Resolutions?

Go down 
+6
Rudas Starblaze
winded_tolerance
osean
Penthesilea
Lightdragon
Mysterious1
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mysterious1

Mysterious1

Title : Causing chaos since 1977
Female

New Years Resolutions? Empty
PostSubject: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:53 pm

Just wondering if anyone has any for 2010? Life pretty much sucks in general buuuuut my resolution is to TRY and be happier in the next coming year. Maybe I'll even try and get in shape too while I'm at it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lightdragon

Lightdragon

Title : the crystal wizard
Male

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:07 pm

nah . sorry
Back to top Go down
http://lightdragonii.deviantart.com/
Penthesilea

Penthesilea

Title : DarkLady
Female

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:29 pm

I haven't gotten them all organized, broken into "steps" and written down but my resolutions mostly fall into the category of "self-improvement" by developing better habits: Working out/losing weight, pursuing my magical studies in a more disciplined and organized way, more reflection and analysis of myself and to get out of the "dowdy housewife" rut I've been in for more years than I'm going to admit to. Those are the broad categories.
The only thing on my list that is beyond my control is getting my novels published. Yeah, I know. Self-publishing and such but, I want to reach the widest possible audience and that means being published by a traditional publishing house that distributes through bookstores.
I figure that ought to be enough to keep me busy and (mostly) out of trouble in 2010.
Back to top Go down
http://valcariasworld.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl
osean

osean

Title : The Heart, The Soul
Female

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:37 pm

I am going to work on coming out of my shell more. I am going to have to as my BF is coming down here in the summer. I am going to have to work on getting more organized as well or i will drive him crazy.
Back to top Go down
winded_tolerance

winded_tolerance

Title : Audacious thoughts of Morbidit
Male

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:20 pm

Yes at times I can be too particular, but organization is my thing Very Happy and I am slightly OCD and a perfectionist to order Embarassed I'm a clean freak lol
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Title : the heart of darkness
Male

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:20 pm

just focusing on the brewery. the way our personal recipes are going, we're already making damn good beer thats better than most of the established breweries. just have to focus on more efficient production and of course the legal aspects of it all.
Back to top Go down
https://rscoven.forumotion.com
winded_tolerance

winded_tolerance

Title : Audacious thoughts of Morbidit
Male

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:28 pm

Rudas Starblaze wrote:
just focusing on the brewery. the way our personal recipes are going, we're already making damn good beer thats better than most of the established breweries. just have to focus on more efficient production and of course the legal aspects of it all.

I'm not a big beer fan ,.. but i would love to try yours Rudas!

*back to subject,.. *

As far as I go there are many things on my agenda a safe trip to Florida is the main one and to finish up all I have left here so I can go, when i get down there I need to settle in a bit enough to progress..
Back to top Go down
Mysterious1

Mysterious1

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:37 pm

Rudas Starblaze wrote:

Now I want some beer dammit! No more moonshine for me... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:43 pm

winded_tolerance wrote:

*back to subject,.. *

As far as I go there are many things on my agenda a safe trip to Florida is the main one and to finish up all I have left here so I can go, when i get down there I need to settle in a bit enough to progress..

Mysterious1 wrote:

we've been making some kick ass brews the last few months! ive brewed 40 gallons (8 batches) my self. my friend Blake has brewed 25 gallons (5 batches). so all in all, we've brewed 65 gallons (13 batches) worth of beer since the end of october. and only one of them wasnt to par due to having to add bakers yeast as an emergency, ironically, some people still enjoy it even though it has a weise beer flavor and aroma.
Back to top Go down
Mysterious1

Mysterious1

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:47 pm

Rudas Starblaze wrote:
winded_tolerance wrote:

*back to subject,.. *

Mysterious1 wrote:

we've been making some kick ass brews the last few months! ive brewed 40 gallons (8 batches) my self. my friend Blake has brewed 25 gallons (5 batches). so all in all, we've brewed 65 gallons (13 batches) worth of beer since the end of october. and only one of them wasnt to par due to having to add bakers yeast as an emergency, ironically, some people still enjoy it even though it has a weise beer flavor and aroma.
I don't suppose you'd give out your secret recipe then would you? tongue
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

Penthesilea

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:48 pm

Rudas Starblaze wrote:
winded_tolerance wrote:

*back to subject,.. *

Mysterious1 wrote:

Add two more people to the "Fly in" List for when the brewery takes off, Rudas! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 pm

Penthesilea wrote:
Add two more people to the "Fly in" List for when the brewery takes off, Rudas! Laughing

hell yes! Woot!
Back to top Go down
Mysterious1

Mysterious1

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:54 pm

I'll be sure to use sign language when I get there. I already have a strong southern accent but when I drink I talk really slooooooooooooow! lol
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:56 pm

Mysterious1 wrote:
I'll be sure to use sign language when I get there. I already have a strong southern accent but when I drink I talk really slooooooooooooow! lol

its all good, when i get drunk i can berely talk at all 1/2 of the time! Laughing
(of course, its like that even when im sober.... Nyah Razz )
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

Penthesilea

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:58 pm

Why do I think that the kids and I are going to be the only ones there sober?
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

Penthesilea wrote:
Why do I think that the kids and I are going to be the only ones there sober?

no, no! ill get them drunk too! Nyah Razz
Back to top Go down
Mysterious1

Mysterious1

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:04 pm

Will you be having bbq too at this gathering?
Back to top Go down
osean

osean

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:14 pm

Hell yeah, a BBQ sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

Penthesilea

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:17 pm

He will if Warden Dike has anything to say about it. She's a Kansas City girl and she LOVES her bbq.

Anndd...... We've wandered off topic again.
Back to top Go down
Mysterious1

Mysterious1

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:45 pm

Penthesilea wrote:
He will if Warden Dike has anything to say about it. She's a Kansas City girl and she LOVES her bbq.

Anndd...... We've wandered off topic again.

No worries. Getting off topic/thread derailing is my specialty..even my own threads. I blame it on my rambling wandering mind. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

Penthesilea

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:54 pm

I do that too. It got me in no end of trouble with certain people. I finally started staying out any thread that had a fixed topic.

My ULTIMATE solution?

My own site!
Back to top Go down
Mysterious1

Mysterious1

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:01 pm

Penthesilea wrote:
I do that too. It got me in no end of trouble with certain people. I finally started staying out any thread that had a fixed topic.

My ULTIMATE solution?

My own site!
I have found that it's best to say what's on your mind no matter what the subject is. They are your thoughts so you are entitled to post them even they drift a little. Sure it confuses people sometimes but we know what we mean.
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

Penthesilea

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:04 pm

And some people are just so anal retentive that it isn't funny!
Back to top Go down
osean

osean

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:04 pm

I never worry about derailing any of Myst's threads. She really does not care and derails her own all the time. We always have fun though.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Title : Cat herder
Female

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:37 pm

New Year's Resolutions? ugh. Don't get me started.

Main one is to lose about 30 more pounds. I think that's a good start.
Back to top Go down
http://walkinganancientpath.boardhost.com/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resolutions?   New Years Resolutions? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Years Resolutions?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next