RS Coven
RS Coven
RS Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you reading right now?

Go down 
+8
memnoch
Lisa
Lightdragon
Warden Dike
sleepycat
osean
Rudas Starblaze
Penthesilea
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
katiafish

katiafish

Title : The Russian Maiden
Female

What are you reading right now? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you reading right now?   What are you reading right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:33 pm

Still going through The Ladder of Lights by William Gray, also Walking between the worlds, from shaman to Magus, by Caitlin and John Matthews, and just started From Occult to Practical Magic by Papus. Smile
Back to top Go down
Solya

Solya

Title : Queen of Nether, Nether Land
Female

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading right now?   What are you reading right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:40 pm

Reading Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón. So far, so good. Do not usually like books like this one, but it's worth the praise it's received so far.
Back to top Go down
Lisa

Lisa

Title : Tarot Beeyotch
Female

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading right now?   What are you reading right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:25 pm

Finished up with Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs. Not as good as the others, but still a nice Mercy story.

Finished up Changes (Dresden Files) by Jim Butcher. So hard not to talk about it! Grrr!

Just picked up Shalador's Lady by Anne Bishop. Can't wait to dive in!
Back to top Go down
Lisa

Lisa

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading right now?   What are you reading right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:44 am

Just finished Shalador's Lady by Anne Bishop, all is right with the world. *glows with happiness*

I don't know why these particular characters have this effect on me, and I don't care. They are like family. I miss them when they're not around. The only other books that have ever done this to me were the Belgariad / Malloreon series by David & Leigh Eddings. It had been so many years in between books that when I picked up Polgara the Sorceress and read the first couple of paragraphs, I actually CRIED! Rick (Gareth from MW) was my hubby at the time, and he just snorted in disgust when I explained that I'd just MISSED them so much.... LOL Needless to say, he's not a reader. Smile
Back to top Go down
teachent

teachent

Title : witch
Female

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading right now?   What are you reading right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:28 am

Green Goes With Everything

A book everyone SHOULD read that is looking to have natural health, wellness - has kids, honors dirt and air and water ....

♥️
t
Back to top Go down
http://www.PaganLessonPlans.com
Lightdragon

Lightdragon

Title : the crystal wizard
Male

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading right now?   What are you reading right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:53 pm

reading Sea,Land,Sky:A Dragon Magick Grimoire by Parker J.Torrence
Back to top Go down
http://lightdragonii.deviantart.com/
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Title : Woman in uniform
Female

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading right now?   What are you reading right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:39 pm

Still reading "Changes" by Jim Butcher. Talk about hitting the ground running. First page, and, "WHAM!" the action gets going.
Back to top Go down
Lisa

Lisa

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading right now?   What are you reading right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Picked up a kids book called Fablehaven. Quite cute, really. Probably not quite as good as the Percy Jackson ones, but it is nice & light and I'm enjoying the change of pace.
Back to top Go down
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Title : Woman in uniform
Female

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading right now?   What are you reading right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:38 am

Wanting to revisit "Watership Down".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading right now?   What are you reading right now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you reading right now?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2