RS Coven


Members Forum
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 whatcha watchin'?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
avatar

Title : the heart of darkness
Posts : 6402
Rep Power : 9906
Points : 141
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 39
Location : a small deadly space
Male

PostSubject: whatcha watchin'?   Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:17 am

well!? what are you watching, watched, or are getting ready to watch?

i just got done watching clerks II. awesome kevin smith flick!!
im bored and feel like watching something else but i dunno what to watch. ill have to sort through hundreds of movies in the video cabinets.

_________________


Last edited by Rudas Starblaze on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rscoven.forumotion.com
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
avatar

Title : the heart of darkness
Posts : 6402
Rep Power : 9906
Points : 141
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 39
Location : a small deadly space
Male

PostSubject: Re: whatcha watchin'?   Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:28 am

eh, its almost 0530 my time. and i r pretty drunk. i think im gonna go put on my iron maiden rock in rio live vhs and pass out.
Guitar Jamming Drinking/Drunk

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://rscoven.forumotion.com
Against the Tide



Posts : 116
Rep Power : 3106
Points : 8
Join date : 2009-10-15
Age : 33
Location : Midlands, UK
Male

PostSubject: Re: whatcha watchin'?   Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:34 pm

Trueblood at the moment
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/thisisstil
Kat

avatar

Title : Cat herder
Posts : 2763
Rep Power : 5998
Points : 124
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 42
Location : Ohio
Female

PostSubject: Re: whatcha watchin'?   Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:50 pm

I watched Nip Tuck
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
avatar

Title : the heart of darkness
Posts : 6402
Rep Power : 9906
Points : 141
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 39
Location : a small deadly space
Male

PostSubject: Re: whatcha watchin'?   Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:46 am

well, im bored so ima go watch ed, edd, and eddy for a while.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://rscoven.forumotion.com
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
avatar

Title : the heart of darkness
Posts : 6402
Rep Power : 9906
Points : 141
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 39
Location : a small deadly space
Male

PostSubject: Re: whatcha watchin'?   Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:59 am

just got done watching Coraline. my son wanted me to watch it with him after he threw up early this morning and i dont think he made it but maybe 5 minutes into the movie and was out like a light again. lol

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://rscoven.forumotion.com
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
avatar

Title : the heart of darkness
Posts : 6402
Rep Power : 9906
Points : 141
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 39
Location : a small deadly space
Male

PostSubject: Re: whatcha watchin'?   Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:01 am

hmmm... what should i watch? stardust? or ed, edd, and eddy?

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://rscoven.forumotion.com
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
avatar

Title : the heart of darkness
Posts : 6402
Rep Power : 9906
Points : 141
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 39
Location : a small deadly space
Male

PostSubject: Re: whatcha watchin'?   Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:29 am

i think im gonna watch return of the jedi and call it a night.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://rscoven.forumotion.com
Terminique

avatar

Title : Musical Man
Posts : 74
Rep Power : 3060
Points : 9
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 44
Location : Ireland
Male

PostSubject: Re: whatcha watchin'?   Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:03 pm

Vincent
(an animated short film by Tim Burton, narrated by Vincent Price)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxQcBKUPm8o
Back to top Go down
Terminique

avatar

Title : Musical Man
Posts : 74
Rep Power : 3060
Points : 9
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 44
Location : Ireland
Male

PostSubject: Re: whatcha watchin'?   Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:36 pm

Watched Outlander last night, great show that.
At the min I'm taping 'Angel Heart' which, I actually think I've never seen!

here's a link to a typical OTT trailer from the eighties Smile

Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
avatar

Title : the heart of darkness
Posts : 6402
Rep Power : 9906
Points : 141
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 39
Location : a small deadly space
Male

PostSubject: Re: whatcha watchin'?   Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:24 am

ima go watch something.
i dunno yet what it will be, but ill figure it out sooner or later!

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://rscoven.forumotion.com
sleepycat

avatar

Title : chaos wrapped in cute
Posts : 742
Rep Power : 3936
Points : 132
Join date : 2009-10-01
Location : up yours
Male

PostSubject: Re: whatcha watchin'?   Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:36 am

Saw 2012 with BIL and FIL yesterday.
Weak start, obvious plot, very good special effects.
Back to top Go down
WitchOEndor

avatar

Posts : 13
Rep Power : 2973
Points : 7
Join date : 2009-11-14
Location : Motor City
Female

PostSubject: Re: whatcha watchin'?   Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:35 pm

Watching the Universe on telly right now but I'm an Astronomy geek. LOL study
Back to top Go down
Warden Dike

avatar

Title : Woman in uniform
Posts : 1587
Rep Power : 4760
Points : 136
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 47
Location : Where the tides of madness swell.
Female

PostSubject: 2012   Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:58 pm

My sister and I went to see 2012, last Sunday. The special effects were awe inspiring. The story line was a little on the weak side. This movie did get one thing right though. The President did not get one Air Force One. He stayed with "The People". That goes right up there with AIR FORCE ONE and INDEPENDENCE DAY. That is as far as portraying a nations leader as they should be. Not afraid to be in the heat of the action, and not hiding out in bunker, safe, while the rest of us fend for ourselves. The science in the movie was way out in left field. Celluar phone service and television reception would not be working if the poles were in the process of shifting. The ionsphere would be going bezerk. Flying a plane into a cloud of volcanic ash would cause the engines to fail, and the plane would crash. The though of someone having the ability to decide who lives and dies is terrifying. Not one I would ever want to have to make. This may sound a bit macabe, but I wish someone would make a movie where humanity lost. We will one day. Nature has already begun to show us what She really is capable of doing. What the writers did not included was that The Solistice is when the greatest forces for good are born. Hopefully, 2012 will bring about the end of the current status quo. The one in place now isn't doing anything for the greater good. Perhaps, that is all about to change.


Last edited by Warden Dike on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Errors in word usage.)
Back to top Go down
sleepycat

avatar

Title : chaos wrapped in cute
Posts : 742
Rep Power : 3936
Points : 132
Join date : 2009-10-01
Location : up yours
Male

PostSubject: Re: whatcha watchin'?   Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:35 pm

Warden Dike wrote:
My sister and I went to see 2012, last Sunday. The special effects were awe inspiring. The story line was a little on the weak side. This movie did get one thing right though. The President did not get one Air Force One. He stayed with "The People". That goes right up there with AIR FORCE ONE and INDEPENDENCE DAY. That is as far as portraying a nations leader as they should be. Not afraid to be in the heat of the action, and not hiding out in bunker, safe, while the rest of us fend for ourselves. The science in the movie was way out in left field. Celluar phone service and television reception would not be working if the poles were in the process of shifting. The ionsphere would be going bezerk. Flying a plane into a cloud of volcanic ash would cause the engines to fail, and the plane would crash. The though of someone having the ability to decide who lives and dies is terrifying. Not one I would ever want to have to make. This may sound a bit macabe, but I wish someone would make a movie where humanity lost. We will one day. Nature has already begun to show us what She really is capable of doing. What the writers did not included was that The Solistice is when the greatest forces for good are born. Hopefully, 2012 will bring about the end of the current status quo. The one in place now isn't doing anything for the greater good. Perhaps, that is all about to change.

Yep, holes in that movie ( 2012 ) that you could fly a 757 thru.
As for humanity losing, I Am Legend , the original with Vincent Price (1954?)
Creepy intense movie. Really bad special effects
.
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

avatar

Title : DarkLady
Posts : 5734
Rep Power : 9044
Points : 238
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 65
Location : Central Indiana
Female

PostSubject: Re: whatcha watchin'?   Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:03 pm

I AM LEGEND is a sf/horror novel written by Richard Matheson. The movie starring Vincent Prince was titled "The Last Man on Earth" and was released in 1964, a bit before Dike's time but I probably saw it on television at some point during my misspent youth. It's been remade and ripped off several times over the decades, most recently in 2007 and starred Will Smith.
Back to top Go down
http://valcariasworld.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl
Kat

avatar

Title : Cat herder
Posts : 2763
Rep Power : 5998
Points : 124
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 42
Location : Ohio
Female

PostSubject: Re: whatcha watchin'?   Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:51 pm

Not watching a thing...yet. Might go watch The Thing with Kurt Russell. Awesome 80's movie that I will love to watch over and over again despite the lame special effects.
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

avatar

Title : DarkLady
Posts : 5734
Rep Power : 9044
Points : 238
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 65
Location : Central Indiana
Female

PostSubject: Re: whatcha watchin'?   Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:42 pm

Kat wrote:
Not watching a thing...yet. Might go watch The Thing with Kurt Russell. Awesome 80's movie that I will love to watch over and over again despite the lame special effects.

Kurt Russell is extremely easy on the eyes which is enough reason to watch any move he has ever made.
Back to top Go down
http://valcariasworld.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl
sleepycat

avatar

Title : chaos wrapped in cute
Posts : 742
Rep Power : 3936
Points : 132
Join date : 2009-10-01
Location : up yours
Male

PostSubject: Re: whatcha watchin'?   Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:11 am

Penthesilea wrote:
I AM LEGEND is a sf/horror novel written by Richard Matheson. The movie starring Vincent Prince was titled "The Last Man on Earth" and was released in 1964, a bit before Dike's time but I probably saw it on television at some point during my misspent youth. It's been remade and ripped off several times over the decades, most recently in 2007 and starred Will Smith.

That's the one. Thanks Penth.
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

avatar

Title : DarkLady
Posts : 5734
Rep Power : 9044
Points : 238
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 65
Location : Central Indiana
Female

PostSubject: Re: whatcha watchin'?   Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:36 pm

Anytime, sleepycat.
Back to top Go down
http://valcariasworld.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl
Kat

avatar

Title : Cat herder
Posts : 2763
Rep Power : 5998
Points : 124
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 42
Location : Ohio
Female

PostSubject: Re: whatcha watchin'?   Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:03 pm

Season 9 of SG-1.
Back to top Go down
Terminique

avatar

Title : Musical Man
Posts : 74
Rep Power : 3060
Points : 9
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 44
Location : Ireland
Male

PostSubject: Re: whatcha watchin'?   Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:15 pm

mad notion for some old Police Squad stuff,

Smile

Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
avatar

Title : the heart of darkness
Posts : 6402
Rep Power : 9906
Points : 141
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 39
Location : a small deadly space
Male

PostSubject: Re: whatcha watchin'?   Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:24 pm

im in the mood to watch Maverick.
but i cant find it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://rscoven.forumotion.com
sleepycat

avatar

Title : chaos wrapped in cute
Posts : 742
Rep Power : 3936
Points : 132
Join date : 2009-10-01
Location : up yours
Male

PostSubject: Re: whatcha watchin'?   Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:59 am

Bears vs Eagles.
Eagles won
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

avatar

Title : DarkLady
Posts : 5734
Rep Power : 9044
Points : 238
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 65
Location : Central Indiana
Female

PostSubject: Re: whatcha watchin'?   Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:04 am

Skywise was watching that one too, off and on.
Back to top Go down
http://valcariasworld.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: whatcha watchin'?   

Back to top Go down
 
whatcha watchin'?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RS Coven :: TV & Movies-
Jump to: