RS Coven


Members Forum
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
avatar

Title : the heart of darkness
Posts : 6402
Rep Power : 9852
Points : 141
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 39
Location : a small deadly space
Male

PostSubject: Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts   Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:04 am

eh, why not!? everyone loves em! :laugh:

what do ye do with a dog with no legs?

take him out for a drag!
______________________________________________________________________

how can my feet smell if they dont have a nose?

______________________________________________________________________

3 men are walking down a city sidewalk. 2 of them walk into a bar. the 3rd one ducks.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://rscoven.forumotion.com
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
avatar

Title : the heart of darkness
Posts : 6402
Rep Power : 9852
Points : 141
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 39
Location : a small deadly space
Male

PostSubject: Re: Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts   Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:19 am

a man comes home one day and asks his wife...

"if i won the lottery, what would you?"

his wife quickly answered back...

"id take half of it and then leave you!"

the man stood there for a second and said...

"i have a $12 winner, heres $6 now get the hell out!"

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://rscoven.forumotion.com
Kat

avatar

Title : Cat herder
Posts : 2763
Rep Power : 5944
Points : 124
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 42
Location : Ohio
Female

PostSubject: Re: Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts   Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:15 am

*facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
avatar

Title : the heart of darkness
Posts : 6402
Rep Power : 9852
Points : 141
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 39
Location : a small deadly space
Male

PostSubject: Re: Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts   Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:39 am

a man and wife was running low on their income due to the rising prices of everything.

the man sat down with his wife one night and said....

"honey, i really hate to suggest this, but we both know my job isnt paying enough and we cant afford for you to be an at home mom anymore. and we have some really big bills coming up. and like i said, i hate to ask you this... but maybe you should start prostituting yourself?"

the wife looks at her husband with a look of shock and says....

"i dont know if i could do that... it wouldnt be right. but you are right, we need the money. ill have to think about it for a few days."

two days later the wife brings up the topic again to her husband and says....

"ok, ill do it..."

the husband replies back...

"go my love, make our fortune!"

several hours later she comes home with $3.10. her husband said....

"WTF!!?? who paid you the 10 cents!!???"

the wife answers back....

"they all did!!"

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://rscoven.forumotion.com
ereshkigal

avatar

Title : mefferstofferleez
Posts : 613
Rep Power : 3651
Points : 98
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 105
Location : level three rhino alert
Female

PostSubject: Re: Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts   Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:09 pm

Rudas Starblaze wrote:
a man and wife was running low on their income due to the rising prices of everything.

the man sat down with his wife one night and said....

"honey, i really hate to suggest this, but we both know my job isnt paying enough and we cant afford for you to be an at home mom anymore. and we have some really big bills coming up. and like i said, i hate to ask you this... but maybe you should start prostituting yourself?"

the wife looks at her husband with a look of shock and says....

"i dont know if i could do that... it wouldnt be right. but you are right, we need the money. ill have to think about it for a few days."

two days later the wife brings up the topic again to her husband and says....

"ok, ill do it..."

the husband replies back...

"go my love, make our fortune!"

several hours later she comes home with $3.10. her husband said....

"WTF!!?? who paid you the 10 cents!!???"

the wife answers back....

"they all did!!"

He's married to Spoken?!
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
avatar

Title : the heart of darkness
Posts : 6402
Rep Power : 9852
Points : 141
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 39
Location : a small deadly space
Male

PostSubject: Re: Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts   Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:52 pm

Laughing you and SV are so harsh to each other! ima start calling you two the destructive duets! Rolling On The Floor

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://rscoven.forumotion.com
ereshkigal

avatar

Title : mefferstofferleez
Posts : 613
Rep Power : 3651
Points : 98
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 105
Location : level three rhino alert
Female

PostSubject: Re: Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts   Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:53 pm

Rudas Starblaze wrote:
Laughing you and SV are so harsh to each other! ima start calling you two the destructive duets! Rolling On The Floor

She has an entire LIST of stupid things I've said, hows that for abusive? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
avatar

Title : the heart of darkness
Posts : 6402
Rep Power : 9852
Points : 141
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 39
Location : a small deadly space
Male

PostSubject: Re: Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts   Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:25 am

ereshkigal wrote:
She has an entire LIST of stupid things I've said, hows that for abusive? Evil or Very Mad

i cant wait for her to post em! Nyah Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://rscoven.forumotion.com
ereshkigal

avatar

Title : mefferstofferleez
Posts : 613
Rep Power : 3651
Points : 98
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 105
Location : level three rhino alert
Female

PostSubject: Re: Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts   Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:06 am

Rudas Starblaze wrote:
ereshkigal wrote:
She has an entire LIST of stupid things I've said, hows that for abusive? Evil or Very Mad

i cant wait for her to post em! Nyah Razz

*shakes fist*
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
avatar

Title : the heart of darkness
Posts : 6402
Rep Power : 9852
Points : 141
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 39
Location : a small deadly space
Male

PostSubject: Re: Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts   Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:43 pm

ereshkigal wrote:
*shakes fist*

we aint doing the hokey pokey here hun! Nyah Razz Rolling On The Floor

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://rscoven.forumotion.com
SpokenVows

avatar

Title : Residential Cutie
Posts : 122
Rep Power : 3087
Points : 14
Join date : 2009-10-08
Female

PostSubject: Re: Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts   Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:52 pm

ereshkigal wrote:
Rudas Starblaze wrote:
a man and wife was running low on their income due to the rising prices of everything.

the man sat down with his wife one night and said....

"honey, i really hate to suggest this, but we both know my job isnt paying enough and we cant afford for you to be an at home mom anymore. and we have some really big bills coming up. and like i said, i hate to ask you this... but maybe you should start prostituting yourself?"

the wife looks at her husband with a look of shock and says....

"i dont know if i could do that... it wouldnt be right. but you are right, we need the money. ill have to think about it for a few days."

two days later the wife brings up the topic again to her husband and says....

"ok, ill do it..."

the husband replies back...

"go my love, make our fortune!"

several hours later she comes home with $3.10. her husband said....

"WTF!!?? who paid you the 10 cents!!???"

the wife answers back....

"they all did!!"

He's married to Spoken?!

ROFL!!! As soon as I read that joke, I was going to ask if he was talking about you! ihearthateyou.
Back to top Go down
https://www.equihope.com
SpokenVows

avatar

Title : Residential Cutie
Posts : 122
Rep Power : 3087
Points : 14
Join date : 2009-10-08
Female

PostSubject: Re: Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts   Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:54 pm

Just to chime in so RS isn't all by himself: What's blue and smells like red paint? Blue paint!! Hahahaha...
Back to top Go down
https://www.equihope.com
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
avatar

Title : the heart of darkness
Posts : 6402
Rep Power : 9852
Points : 141
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 39
Location : a small deadly space
Male

PostSubject: Re: Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts   Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:41 am

awwwwwww, theyre fighting over me again! Giggles

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://rscoven.forumotion.com
SpokenVows

avatar

Title : Residential Cutie
Posts : 122
Rep Power : 3087
Points : 14
Join date : 2009-10-08
Female

PostSubject: Re: Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts   Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:27 pm

Rudas Starblaze wrote:
awwwwwww, theyre fighting over me again! Giggles


Yeah...thaaaaaaaat's what we're doing... Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.equihope.com
Kat

avatar

Title : Cat herder
Posts : 2763
Rep Power : 5944
Points : 124
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 42
Location : Ohio
Female

PostSubject: Re: Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts   Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:26 am

Ok, lame joke.

*pulls trigger*

BANG!


Dead joke.
Back to top Go down
sleepycat

avatar

Title : chaos wrapped in cute
Posts : 742
Rep Power : 3882
Points : 132
Join date : 2009-10-01
Location : up yours
Male

PostSubject: Re: Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts   Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:16 pm

Two old jewish ladies are waiting at a buss stop when a purple creature with tentacles slithers by, followed closely by an orange creature with ten legs and two huge claws.

One lady looks at the other and says...
OY! It's just one damn thing after another!
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
avatar

Title : the heart of darkness
Posts : 6402
Rep Power : 9852
Points : 141
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 39
Location : a small deadly space
Male

PostSubject: Re: Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts   Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:59 am

this one depends on age as its one my son made up and hes 9.

why do fish like salt water?






cause pepper makes em sneeze! lol

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://rscoven.forumotion.com
Kat

avatar

Title : Cat herder
Posts : 2763
Rep Power : 5944
Points : 124
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 42
Location : Ohio
Female

PostSubject: Re: Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts   Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:48 am

Rolling Eyes Of course it's meant for kids...lol
Back to top Go down
SpokenVows

avatar

Title : Residential Cutie
Posts : 122
Rep Power : 3087
Points : 14
Join date : 2009-10-08
Female

PostSubject: Re: Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts   Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:45 pm

You're so easy, a caveman could do you! Ahahaha... XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.equihope.com
Kat

avatar

Title : Cat herder
Posts : 2763
Rep Power : 5944
Points : 124
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 42
Location : Ohio
Female

PostSubject: Re: Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts   Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:40 pm

The bride tells her husband, "Honey, you know I'm a virgin and I don't know
anything about sex. Can you explain it to me first?"

"OK, Sweetheart. Putting it simply, we will call your private place 'the
prison' and call my private thing 'the prisoner'. So what we do is: put the
prisoner in the prison.

And then they made love for the first time.

Afterwards, the guy is lying face up on the bed, smiling with satisfaction.

Nudging him, his bride giggles, "Honey the prisoner seems to have escaped."

Turning on his side, he smiles. "Then we will have to re-imprison him."

After the second time they spent, the guy reaches for his cigarettes but
the girl, thoroughly enjoying the new experience of making love, gives him
a suggestive smile, "Honey, the prisoner is out again!"

The man rises to the occasion, but with the unsteady legs of a recently
born foal.

Afterwards, he lays back on the bed, totally exhausted.

She nudges him and says, "Honey, the prisoner escaped again."

Limply turning his head, He YELLS at her, "Hey, its not a life sentence,
OKAY!
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
avatar

Title : the heart of darkness
Posts : 6402
Rep Power : 9852
Points : 141
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 39
Location : a small deadly space
Male

PostSubject: Re: Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts   Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:43 pm

lmfao! oh thats good! Laughing

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://rscoven.forumotion.com
Kat

avatar

Title : Cat herder
Posts : 2763
Rep Power : 5944
Points : 124
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 42
Location : Ohio
Female

PostSubject: Re: Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts   Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:53 pm

Yep!
Back to top Go down
Terminique

avatar

Title : Musical Man
Posts : 74
Rep Power : 3006
Points : 9
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 44
Location : Ireland
Male

PostSubject: Re: Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts   Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:44 pm

Here's something daft to have a look at Smile

A parody/redub of Dog the Bounty Hunter
(The accents sound Mancunian, but I'm no expert.. silly stuff anyways)

Dog The Bounty Hunter Redub lol!

Back to top Go down
Terminique

avatar

Title : Musical Man
Posts : 74
Rep Power : 3006
Points : 9
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 44
Location : Ireland
Male

PostSubject: Re: Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts   Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:05 pm

Close Encounters - inappropriate soundtracks

LOL Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kat

avatar

Title : Cat herder
Posts : 2763
Rep Power : 5944
Points : 124
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 42
Location : Ohio
Female

PostSubject: Re: Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts   Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:57 pm

A guy goes into a drugstore to buy condoms.
"What size?" asks the clerk.
"Gee, I don't know."
"Go see Sophie in aisle 4." He goes over to see Sophie, who grabs him in the crotch, and yells, "Medium!"
The guy is mortified! He hurries over to pay and leaves quickly.

Another guy comes in to buy condoms, and gets sent to Sophie in aisle 4. Sophie grabs him and yells, "Large!"
The guy struts over to the register, pays, and leaves.
A high school kid comes in to buy condoms.
"What size?" The kid embarrassedly says "I've never done this before. I don't know what size." The clerk sends him over to Sophie in aisle 4.
She grabs him and yells "Clean up in aisle 4!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts   

Back to top Go down
 
Lame Jokes & random funny thoughts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» FUNNY QUIZ - The 'Politico Palm Puzzler'
» FUNNY CHRISTMAS VIDEO - How dogs with hands prepair for Xmas!
» Capturing thoughts... poem.
» A joke from my neuro
» Sometimes, a random act of kindness can mean so much!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RS Coven :: Random Goofiness-
Jump to: