RS Coven


Members Forum
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Elephant uses Monitor Lizards as Toys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quixotically Yours

avatar

Title : Stuck in a State of Ennui
Posts : 463
Rep Power : 3407
Points : 41
Join date : 2009-12-21
Age : 34
Location : California
Female

PostSubject: Elephant uses Monitor Lizards as Toys   Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:24 am

http://www.theblogismine.com/2010/07/15/madhuri-an-indian-elephant-takes-a-lizard-for-a-ride/


that's kinda weird. i know i wouldn't wanna be tossed around like that for days on end. by an animal that crush me by stepping on me, or break all my bones by flinging me.
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
avatar

Title : the heart of darkness
Posts : 6402
Rep Power : 9789
Points : 141
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 39
Location : a small deadly space
Male

PostSubject: Re: Elephant uses Monitor Lizards as Toys   Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:20 pm

flinging a lizard around is always good fun! Laughing

_________________

visit my home page @ http://rudas-starblaze.webs.com/
Back to top Go down
http://rscoven.forumotion.com
Quixotically Yours

avatar

Title : Stuck in a State of Ennui
Posts : 463
Rep Power : 3407
Points : 41
Join date : 2009-12-21
Age : 34
Location : California
Female

PostSubject: Re: Elephant uses Monitor Lizards as Toys   Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:24 am

not when you end up looking like a sack of bones. i wonder why the elephant is killing lizards?
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
avatar

Title : the heart of darkness
Posts : 6402
Rep Power : 9789
Points : 141
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 39
Location : a small deadly space
Male

PostSubject: Re: Elephant uses Monitor Lizards as Toys   Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:26 pm

Quixotically Yours wrote:
not when you end up looking like a sack of bones. i wonder why the elephant is killing lizards?

cause like any other creature in the animal kingdom, because they can. theyre not humans. they dont follow our system of thought, reasoning, laws, morals, ethics, etc etc. this is what ive been trying to drive into the pagan community's mindset for years now. for some reason, modern pagans seem to think we are no different than animals. point in fact, we are about as much like animals as a peice of wood is like steel. other than having flesh, blood, and a heartbeat, we literally share no other likeness with animals. of any sort. human DNA is actually closer matched to pigs than we are to apes/monkeys. thus why pigs blood and plasma is used in medical shit for humans as opposed to our so called "bretheres". animals will kill their own kind and nothing is ever thought of it. animals will kill other animals and nothing is ever thought of it. the only species on the planet that ever seems to care is humans.


_________________

visit my home page @ http://rudas-starblaze.webs.com/
Back to top Go down
http://rscoven.forumotion.com
Warden Dike

avatar

Title : Woman in uniform
Posts : 1587
Rep Power : 4643
Points : 136
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 47
Location : Where the tides of madness swell.
Female

PostSubject: Re: Elephant uses Monitor Lizards as Toys   Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:15 pm

It has been always said that elephants have extraordinary long term memories. Perhap this elephant was hurt by a lizard when very young, and is now taking out her agressions. Revenge is know to more than we human types.
Back to top Go down
Lightdragon

avatar

Title : the crystal wizard
Posts : 1560
Rep Power : 4932
Points : 102
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 48
Location : New York City
Male

PostSubject: Re: Elephant uses Monitor Lizards as Toys   Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:24 pm

Warden Dike wrote:
It has been always said that elephants have extraordinary long term memories. Perhap this elephant was hurt by a lizard when very young, and is now taking out her agressions. Revenge is know to more than we human types.

i have to agree here. only two known species are known to kill for sport and that is man and killer whales. also no other elephant was known to do that . elephants are known to be short tempered and of course long memories. the only time i saw elephants get destructive is when they get angry or if they get drunk. and yes elephants can get drunk, they are known to go into brewies or whine areas in India and drink and get drunk and wild. in their wildness they become destructive. once the wine wears off they stop becoming destructive.

Back to top Go down
http://lightdragonii.deviantart.com/
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
avatar

Title : the heart of darkness
Posts : 6402
Rep Power : 9789
Points : 141
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 39
Location : a small deadly space
Male

PostSubject: Re: Elephant uses Monitor Lizards as Toys   Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:46 am

Lightdragon wrote:

i have to agree here. only two known species are known to kill for sport and that is man and killer whales. also no other elephant was known to do that . elephants are known to be short tempered and of course long memories. the only time i saw elephants get destructive is when they get angry or if they get drunk. and yes elephants can get drunk, they are known to go into brewies or whine areas in India and drink and get drunk and wild. in their wildness they become destructive. once the wine wears off they stop becoming destructive.


killing for sport? not quite sure what you mean there dude. ive seen "peaceful" or, non-predatorial animals kill for no reason, even thier own kind. not to mention ive never seen any proof of killer whales mounting or selling their kills as "sporting" types in the human world would normally do. dont trust what they say on animal planet dude. gotta remember, its a bunch of city ignorant fucks who make those programs.

now when it comes to animal drunkeness, theres several species that do that. hell, any creature that eats fruits are bound to get drunk at some point. fermentation happens naturally to pretty much all rotting fruits. thus why theres the phrase "drunk as a monkey". and theyre not the only species that eat fruit.

_________________

visit my home page @ http://rudas-starblaze.webs.com/
Back to top Go down
http://rscoven.forumotion.com
Lightdragon

avatar

Title : the crystal wizard
Posts : 1560
Rep Power : 4932
Points : 102
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 48
Location : New York City
Male

PostSubject: Re: Elephant uses Monitor Lizards as Toys   Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:00 am

Rudas Starblaze wrote:


killing for sport? not quite sure what you mean there dude. ive seen "peaceful" or, non-predatorial animals kill for no reason, even thier own kind. not to mention ive never seen any proof of killer whales mounting or selling their kills as "sporting" types in the human world would normally do. dont trust what they say on animal planet dude. gotta remember, its a bunch of city ignorant fucks who make those programs.
now i got it.
Back to top Go down
http://lightdragonii.deviantart.com/
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
avatar

Title : the heart of darkness
Posts : 6402
Rep Power : 9789
Points : 141
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 39
Location : a small deadly space
Male

PostSubject: Re: Elephant uses Monitor Lizards as Toys   Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:10 am

good.

_________________

visit my home page @ http://rudas-starblaze.webs.com/
Back to top Go down
http://rscoven.forumotion.com
Quixotically Yours

avatar

Title : Stuck in a State of Ennui
Posts : 463
Rep Power : 3407
Points : 41
Join date : 2009-12-21
Age : 34
Location : California
Female

PostSubject: Re: Elephant uses Monitor Lizards as Toys   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:12 pm

Rudas Starblaze wrote:
Quixotically Yours wrote:
not when you end up looking like a sack of bones. i wonder why the elephant is killing lizards?

cause like any other creature in the animal kingdom, because they can. theyre not humans. they dont follow our system of thought, reasoning, laws, morals, ethics, etc etc. this is what ive been trying to drive into the pagan community's mindset for years now. for some reason, modern pagans seem to think we are no different than animals. point in fact, we are about as much like animals as a peice of wood is like steel. other than having flesh, blood, and a heartbeat, we literally share no other likeness with animals. of any sort. human DNA is actually closer matched to pigs than we are to apes/monkeys. thus why pigs blood and plasma is used in medical shit for humans as opposed to our so called "bretheres". animals will kill their own kind and nothing is ever thought of it. animals will kill other animals and nothing is ever thought of it. the only species on the planet that ever seems to care is humans.


bolden part-neither do humans most of the time. human beings kill/torture other creatures too because they can. i remember a friend having to kill a snake because some stupid piece of teenagers decided to pick it up and throw it against the wall of a building for their own amusement and it couldn't move. i remember a boy i used to have a crush on, bragging about tossing a helpless kitten ut of a two story window and laughing. face it Rudy, human beings are psychotic fucks.


Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
avatar

Title : the heart of darkness
Posts : 6402
Rep Power : 9789
Points : 141
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 39
Location : a small deadly space
Male

PostSubject: Re: Elephant uses Monitor Lizards as Toys   Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:06 pm

Quixotically Yours wrote:
[bolden part-neither do humans most of the time. human beings kill/torture other creatures too because they can. i remember a friend having to kill a snake because some stupid piece of teenagers decided to pick it up and throw it against the wall of a building for their own amusement and it couldn't move. i remember a boy i used to have a crush on, bragging about tossing a helpless kitten ut of a two story window and laughing. face it Rudy, human beings are psychotic fucks.



i agree with that totally! Thumbs Up

_________________

visit my home page @ http://rudas-starblaze.webs.com/
Back to top Go down
http://rscoven.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Elephant uses Monitor Lizards as Toys   

Back to top Go down
 
Elephant uses Monitor Lizards as Toys
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» An Elephant on its side
» Bone density/Elephant
» REPOST - Elephant jumping over large gorge
» Procurement Monitoring Report
» Jumping Lizard Tail

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RS Coven :: Coven Hang Out :: Members Area-
Jump to: