RS Coven
RS Coven
RS Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spit It Out III

Go down 
+14
weatheredwitch
Modesty
Chaos Hawk
Kiwi
WitchOEndor
Cloaked Raven
teachent
Quixotically Yours
sleepycat
Kat
Krahe Kojote
Warden Dike
Penthesilea
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Title : the heart of darkness
Male

Spit It Out III - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:07 pm

omm....

ive accomplished more than i was aiming for today.
even had a chitchat with the sheriff as he was going door to door talking to people so he can get votes for the upcoming election. suprisingly, hes actually a pretty cool guy.
anyway, i spose i should soak my finger for a bit and let it air out for a while since i havent done that since yesterday.
plus, i found my pirates III DVD earlier. ive been looking for that for months now.
so i will watch that while my finger is soaking and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://rscoven.forumotion.com
Krahe Kojote

Krahe Kojote

Title : Trouble? Where!
Female

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:16 am

OMM: I'm probably crazy. Scratch that, I am crazy. For different reasons than those you all know about.... Rolling Eyes

Just volunteered to babysit my cousin's daughter, a little over a year old.

1. I have no experience with children whatsoever. The last time I interacted with small children that age was when I was one myself. Will need to be shown how to feed and diaper.

2. The mother just turned 16, she had the baby to stay out of Juvie, basically, and mother is being cycled though the foster care system, but still has custody of her daughter (probably shouldn't). She is bipolar, currently on medication and keeping it under control, but in the past has gotten semi-violent sand destructive, in fact that was what caused the situation where she had to go to juvie. Not to mention rumors of petty theft, but I suspect she has little interest in my personal library so I'm not all that concerned about theft from me....even if she were to steal my laptop, it's reaching the end of its usefulness....

3. Grandma is also bipolar and isn't really supposed to be around the baby, but is living with her mother (baby's great grandma), and great grandma and aunt to the baby are the primary care takers. The baby's aunt has two kids of her own and is living in a rather bad neighborhood because that's the only place cheap enough for her to afford. Great grandma is obese to the point she can't move around very well and has bad knees, has to use a walker to get around, and really isn't physically able to take care once the baby learns to walk....

4. They are rather strongly religious, and of the kind that while harmless, would probably not be pleased to find where my own interests lie, though I have no intentions of "corrupting" the baby (or for that matter sacrificing her....Laughing)

I am likely completely insane for getting involved, but for some reason I feel like I have to, and I'm going to at least see about following through with that. Hopefully I'm not making a big mistake. I'm not concerned about problems taking care of the baby, but I have big concerns about getting embroiled with the situation with her mother. By the same token that's one of the very reasons I want to get involved...don't know if I'm cut out for it, but the baby is going to need someone stable who is physically able to look after her some of the time at least. I have no idea what the situation is with the father's family. I know he is occasionally involved, but so far as I can tell from hearsay, he's in the same boat as the mother.

Eh, didn't mean for that to be so long, but probably better that I see it all written out as well. I'm hopefully just being over-cautious...

Interestingly, I DON'T have a bad feeling about the situation, or feel panicked, for all that I am aware of the issues and think I SHOULD feel anxious or panicked...

Back to top Go down
Sitalique
Admin
Sitalique

Title : Collector of Flame
Female

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:59 am

It's amazing what comes over us when a baby is involved. You do things you never thought you could.
Hugs you'll do fine
Back to top Go down
http://sitalique.wordpress.com/
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:21 pm

youll do dine KK. Thumbs Up i haz faith in ya!
and besides, baby sacrifice just isnt what it used to be back in the good ol days. nowadays its too easy to get caught. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Title : Cat herder
Female

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:39 pm

Gotta go to work. Not feeling to hot but then whats new? I think the semi relationship I have been is over but that doesn't really bother me. Moving again soon and getting a roommate. Buying a truck.
Back to top Go down
http://walkinganancientpath.boardhost.com/index.php
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:30 am

omm....

well, while we were out and about, i decided to buy more beer making ingredients to make 2 more batches. like i needed to say that eh!? lol
anyway, i just got done brewing the brown ale of my own creation.
i need one or two more things for the the 2nd batch though. which i might just go get later today when i wake up. im gonna make a good oatmeal stout this time. since the first one went bad during fermentation due to using shitty ass nottingham yeast and having a bad gasket on the fermenter. and the 2nd one ending up being a hazelnut brown ale on accident, which was pretty damn good, but unintentional. lol
Back to top Go down
Lightdragon

Lightdragon

Title : the crystal wizard
Male

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:46 pm

looking at a whole bunch of bullshit on another forum.

re-doing a page of artwork and getting ready for my Ren faire trip for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://lightdragonii.deviantart.com/
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:20 am

omm....

well, i guess we're gonna be gone most of the day today.
we gotta meet up with one of RD's sisters.
gonna get Blakus and myself more brewing stuff too.
Back to top Go down
Sitalique
Admin
Sitalique

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:56 pm

Two places where people notice I exist. How could I have forgot about here? Embarassed
Maybe it's because those here are also there?

I'm in an emo depressed mood right now. The type of mood where I just wonder what the point of it all is.
I want either some b&j exotic berry or chocolate. Sadly neither is in the house.
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:37 pm

Sitalique wrote:
Two places where people notice I exist. How could I have forgot about here? Embarassed
Maybe it's because those here are also there?

I'm in an emo depressed mood right now. The type of mood where I just wonder what the point of it all is.
I want either some b&j exotic berry or chocolate. Sadly neither is in the house.

Sita darling, you really need to take up drinking beer! its the bestest! Cheers/Slainte
well, i mean, atleast it solves most issues with me anyway. plus it keeps me healthy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sitalique
Admin
Sitalique

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:13 pm

Heh, I tend to fall asleep after drinking.
Though that is mainly with wine. Daiquiris don't seem to have that affect as much. And I love daiquiris.

Alcohol is a luxury anyways. Like chocolate and soda. And soda is more likely to be bought, since it costs less.
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:22 pm

Sitalique wrote:
Heh, I tend to fall asleep after drinking.
Though that is mainly with wine. Daiquiris don't seem to have that affect as much. And I love daiquiris.

Alcohol is a luxury anyways. Like chocolate and soda. And soda is more likely to be bought, since it costs less.

beer is healthier though. Thumbs Up

omm....

i wonder why Blakus' amber ale has been done fermenting now for like 2 days while my "vic lite" is still going?
Back to top Go down
Sitalique
Admin
Sitalique

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:06 pm

A run to the store is needed.
I went to do dishes and my sink mats had mold growing on them, and no amount of cleaning will save 'em.

At least it's pay day tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:26 pm

Sitalique wrote:
A run to the store is needed.
I went to do dishes and my sink mats had mold growing on them, and no amount of cleaning will save 'em.

At least it's pay day tomorrow.

bleach!! bleach kills everything! Banana Dance
Back to top Go down
Sitalique
Admin
Sitalique

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:34 pm

Have no bleach Laughing
Would still have to go to the store. I've been meaning to replace them for a while anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:40 pm

i haz 2 jugs of bleach! cheap stuff of course. but it works just the same for what i use it for. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down

Title : WEEZEE!!!!!!!!
Female

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:59 am

I finally remembered my password here. WHOO HOO!
Back to top Go down
Chaos Hawk

Chaos Hawk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:19 pm

1111 wrote:

Me too! I remembered mine just now.
Back to top Go down
Sitalique
Admin
Sitalique

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:30 am

Welcome Back you two!
Back to top Go down
Krahe Kojote

Krahe Kojote

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Sitalique wrote:
Have no bleach Laughing
Would still have to go to the store. I've been meaning to replace them for a while anyway.

Leaving it sitting in direct sunlight for a couple of days will kill the mold. Won't do anything about the stains, though.

Hope you find/found ones you like.
Back to top Go down
Krahe Kojote

Krahe Kojote

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:52 pm

1111 wrote:

Wondered why you hadn't been around. Smile
Back to top Go down
Krahe Kojote

Krahe Kojote

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:53 pm

Chaos Hawk wrote:
1111 wrote:

More trouble. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Krahe Kojote

Krahe Kojote

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:58 pm

Pulling of the wisdom tooth seems to have gone just fine....no pain now and not much right afterward. Just one tiny issue.

Dentist seems to have punched through to a sinus.

First two days after the pulling, definitely some noticeable air flow through the opening. It would bubble when I drank water, and even the suction from closing my mouth would cause problems...

Wasn't a dry socket, there was a clot, just not a big one I guess.

Dentist just gave me extra antibiotic and we're doing a wait-and-see.

And it does seem to have closed for now, but am doing things very carefully.

After the first day I stopped taking ibuprofen--that's anti inflammatory and I figured, well, maybe it needs a little bit more swelling in order to heal properly....

Annoying, though.
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:18 pm

eh, just put some ducktape on it KK! Nyah Razz

omm....

gonna have to make a phone call here in a minute and figure out whats up with the order. fun fun.
need to start getting the prep work done for bottling.
Blakus cant make it down for it though, hes got a PTA meeting at his son's school this evening.
Back to top Go down
Chaos Hawk

Chaos Hawk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:36 pm

Krahe Kojote wrote:
Chaos Hawk wrote:
1111 wrote:

More trouble. Laughing

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spit It Out III
Page 24 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next