RS Coven
RS Coven
RS Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spit It Out III

Go down 
+14
weatheredwitch
Modesty
Chaos Hawk
Kiwi
WitchOEndor
Cloaked Raven
teachent
Quixotically Yours
sleepycat
Kat
Krahe Kojote
Warden Dike
Penthesilea
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Title : Woman in uniform
Female

Spit It Out III - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:01 am

Rudas Starblaze wrote:
Krahe Kojote wrote:
So I'm assuming that you're referring to the little black gnats that smell bad when you squish them, rather than the ones with whiteish translucent wings tat are swarming around my place?

Haven't seen any sign of the black ones yet, thank goodness, but the white ones like to fly up my nose.

aye, the little black bastards, look just like miniature flies. theyre HORRIBLE down here. some farmers have even had a few animals like chickens, rabbits, and other such smaller type farm animals killed by them. and nothing seems to work to keep em away. some people say vanilla works, but i tried it, doesnt work! theres an insect repellant called "buggins" thats sposta work, but its like $6 or $7 for a tiny little bottle.

This is going to sound strage. Skin So Soft Lotion from Avon is the best bug repellant you can get. We used it when I was doing KCRF. Might want to looking up your local Avon Lady, and order some. You are going to be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Title : the heart of darkness
Male

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:15 am

Warden Dike wrote:

This is going to sound strage. Skin So Soft Lotion from Avon is the best bug repellant you can get. We used it when I was doing KCRF. Might want to looking up your local Avon Lady, and order some. You are going to be surprised.

theres already been a bunch of people around here try it. it didnt do much to keep these gnats away.... of course, even citranilla(sp) candles havent even been working very well either. hell, when cigarette smoke wont even keep em away, i dunno what will... im gonna have to find this "buggins" stuff. or get ahold of my uncle to see if he can get any more of that military insect repellant he gave me a few years ago, that shit will burn your skin if you get it on ye!! plus itll kill just about anything. lol this is the worst we've had gnats ever around here. of course, i havent seen hardly any skeeters this year. i think the gnats have been killing them too.

benedryl cream and caladryl clear lotion doesnt seem to stop the itching but for a few seconds. ill be honest, id rather have skeeter bites and ground hornet stings than this shit, atleast the irritation goes away pretty quick compared to these gnat bites....
Back to top Go down
https://rscoven.forumotion.com
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:19 am

Try an Aveeno bath. It's supposed to soothe all manner of skin irritations. Cortisone 10 is very popular too.
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:25 am

i actually was thinking about buying some cortisone 10 tonight but im thinking we still have some somewhere. but its still not as good as the perscription strenght! now that stuff is awesome! Thumbs Up i dunno why they call the OTC stuff "10" though, its the perscription strenght that has 10% in it, the OTC only has 1%. lol
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:20 am

omm....

HOLY FUCK!!! been crunching numbers for brewery stuff. on an extremely low ball ball figure, we could be making a minimum of $18,000 per month before taxes and costs. and that is an EXTREME low ball figure!!
and stuff.....
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

Penthesilea

Title : DarkLady
Female

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:24 am

That should make you sit up and take notice.
Back to top Go down
http://valcariasworld.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:33 am

Penthesilea wrote:
That should make you sit up and take notice.

believe me! ive taken notice! its just trying to get the right people to notice! lol
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

Penthesilea

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:35 am

Kinda like getting a literary agent to notice.. *sigh*
Skywise is home and I'm heading out. Nite! Spit It Out III - Page 3 Sign0202
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:38 am

aye! well, cept easier! just gotta get the right people who believe in what we do to be willing to give us some advances to get everything on a roll. paying em back after its started wont be a problem!!

and gnight Penth! Wave
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:56 pm

omm....

slowly but surely im getting some cleaning done.
im surprised nobody has called yet.
i think ill put off vaccuummiinngg until tomorrow cause i just know the cats will trash the floor again between now and then.
i do have several boxes that need burned though.
and stuff....
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Title : Cat herder
Female

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:04 pm

I only have internet on my blackberry right now and am having withdrawals. Applied for a second job. Landed two weddings to photograph this summer and maybe more so there is some more money. My dating life doesn't sick anymore. Been dating this guy for a month now and things are going great. We are spending mothers day weekend together at his place in pekin.
Back to top Go down
http://walkinganancientpath.boardhost.com/index.php
Penthesilea

Penthesilea

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:09 pm

Sounds like things are looking up! Hugs Aside from the internet withdrawal, of course. I was wondering where you'd got to again.
Back to top Go down
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:59 pm

Welcome back Kat! Pounce Happy to hear things are going better for you and yours.
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:52 pm

omm....

well, fishing sucked. we couldnt even get the gnats OR the skeeters to bite.
of course, no gnats are good gnats! lol
well, since we didnt catch a fucking thing....
time to move on to the last phase of my day.
a fire!! Banana Dance
and stuff......
Back to top Go down
Krahe Kojote

Krahe Kojote

Title : Trouble? Where!
Female

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:21 am

Sleep paralysis was active last night. *Grumbles*

And I've had my "feeling" of something about to happen for the past two days. Not that anything usually does happen, but the agitation is sort of coming and going in waves.....along with grouchiness and finding pointless things to be angry about that happened years ago...ah well, if I have to direct the agitation somewhere, better at real events from the past than imagined paranoia in the present.
Back to top Go down
Sitalique
Admin
Sitalique

Title : Collector of Flame
Female

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:42 am

I have just realized that I made it through this week without soda, chocolate or chips of any kind and no one has been killed.
This is a minor miracle.
Back to top Go down
http://sitalique.wordpress.com/
sleepycat

sleepycat

Title : chaos wrapped in cute
Male

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:51 pm

hamm sah...

Been sick for a week. Everyone I've spoken to says this shit takes 4 to 6 Weeks to get rid of. I, being a half-assed healer type person, am determined to rid of it in 4 to 6 days.

I am way behind on my posting here. So much to do...

A certain "black" person is gone from a certain "green" forum, making that place much more pleasant...

shit like that.
Back to top Go down
Sitalique
Admin
Sitalique

Title : Collector of Flame
Female

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:17 pm

it is 80 degrees. inside the apartment. and the air is on, looks like we need to change the filter again. see if hubby is willing to go ahead and buy a pack of filters ourselves since the last time we asked the office it took over a week to get one.
Back to top Go down
http://sitalique.wordpress.com/
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:46 pm

are you sure its not allergies SC? ive had alot more allergy problems this year than previous years. i just take a few over the counter allergy pills here and there and voila!

omm.....

k, cant spend too much time online.
its brewsday.
Blakus should be here in less than an hour.
i gotta vaccuumm the floors ASAP.
put away the dishes.
waRsh a couple more.
and take a shower.
and stuff.....

so sorry to all if im not on much today, ill catch up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
sleepycat

sleepycat

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:55 pm

Rudas Starblaze wrote:
are you sure its not allergies SC? ive had alot more allergy problems this year than previous years. i just take a few over the counter allergy pills here and there and voila!

Unfortunately Ruddy, it's not allergies. I've had occasional problems with oak and pine pollen, they do not involve green spackle coming out of every orifice. I have a respiratory infection, and it's nasty.

... and shit like that.
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

Penthesilea

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:17 pm

sleepycat wrote:
hamm sah...

Been sick for a week. Everyone I've spoken to says this shit takes 4 to 6 Weeks to get rid of. I, being a half-assed healer type person, am determined to rid of it in 4 to 6 days.

I am way behind on my posting here. So much to do...

A certain "black" person is gone from a certain "green" forum, making that place much more pleasant...

shit like that.

Hugs to the sicky Sleepycat. And, personally, I hope that conceited, self-important bastard STAYS gone. He does bad things for my sweet disposition and blood pressure, mainly 'cause I can't get after him with some live steel! Flaming Mad Or at least a gelding knife....
Yeah, I can be a vicious bitch and he brings out the worst in me...

sleepycat wrote:
Rudas Starblaze wrote:

Unfortunately Ruddy, it's not allergies. I've had occasional problems with oak and pine pollen, they do not involve green spackle coming out of every orifice. I have a respiratory infection, and it's nasty.

... and shit like that.

Ah, the infamous "green guck". I know it well being unusually susceptible to lung infections of various sorts. More Hugs on the Sleepycat along with some chicken soup!
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:26 pm

sleepycat wrote:

... and shit like that.

oooohh!! ouch!! i had one of those this past fall/winter... soooo not fun!! ill be sure to drink a couple home brews for ye to help with the healing process bro. Cheers/Slainte

omm....

floors vaccuummeedd.
dishes waRshed.
now to finish this smoke and then hit the shower.
Blakus should be here about the time im dressed.
and stuff.....
Back to top Go down
sleepycat

sleepycat

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:37 pm

Rudas Starblaze wrote:
ill be sure to drink a couple home brews for ye to help with the healing process bro. Cheers/Slainte

You are entirely too kind, bro.
Back to top Go down
Krahe Kojote

Krahe Kojote

Title : Trouble? Where!
Female

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:38 pm

Sleepycat:

Hugs

Hope you feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:44 pm

Sending out chicken soup via the astral SC. Get better soon. Won't be posting for a while. My mother asnd brother don't currently has The Inter-Net, so I'll be talking with you all in a lttle over a week. Take care, and be safe everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spit It Out III   Spit It Out III - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spit It Out III
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next