RS Coven


Members Forum
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 *waves*

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaos Hawk

avatar

Posts : 22
Rep Power : 3027
Points : 6
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 40
Female

PostSubject: *waves*   Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:44 pm

Hello Everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
1111

avatar

Title : WEEZEE!!!!!!!!
Posts : 1230
Rep Power : 4408
Points : 79
Join date : 2009-12-23
Female

PostSubject: Re: *waves*   Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:45 pm

WELCOME!!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Kat

avatar

Title : Cat herder
Posts : 2764
Rep Power : 6159
Points : 125
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 43
Location : Ohio
Female

PostSubject: Re: *waves*   Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:49 pm

Welcome to Rudas' House of Regret! LOL
Back to top Go down
Ray



Title : Mrs Nosey
Posts : 500
Rep Power : 3783
Points : 47
Join date : 2009-10-04
Age : 43
Location : Vancouver BC
Female

PostSubject: Re: *waves*   Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:00 am

cheers Yay your here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://silverclawstudio.com/
Penthesilea

avatar

Title : DarkLady
Posts : 5734
Rep Power : 9203
Points : 238
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 65
Location : Central Indiana
Female

PostSubject: Re: *waves*   Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:06 am

Welcome to Rudy's House of Weird. I'm Penth, the resident postaholic....
Back to top Go down
http://valcariasworld.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl
Lightdragon

avatar

Title : the crystal wizard
Posts : 1561
Rep Power : 5209
Points : 102
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 49
Location : New York City
Male

PostSubject: Re: *waves*   Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:31 am

welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://lightdragonii.deviantart.com/
ereshkigal

avatar

Title : mefferstofferleez
Posts : 613
Rep Power : 3864
Points : 98
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 105
Location : level three rhino alert
Female

PostSubject: Re: *waves*   Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Hi!

Since apparently I'm not as obvious as I thought I was, I'm mephistopheles/mephi from MW.
Back to top Go down
sleepycat

avatar

Title : chaos wrapped in cute
Posts : 742
Rep Power : 4095
Points : 132
Join date : 2009-10-01
Location : up yours
Male

PostSubject: Re: *waves*   Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Oh... Hai!
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
avatar

Title : the heart of darkness
Posts : 6402
Rep Power : 10065
Points : 141
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 39
Location : a small deadly space
Male

PostSubject: Re: *waves*   Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:25 pm

hello CH!! Wave welcome to the Coven! Woot! Metal Horns

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://rscoven.forumotion.com
teachent

avatar

Title : witch
Posts : 474
Rep Power : 3705
Points : 85
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 52
Location : in my own skin
Female

PostSubject: Re: *waves*   Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:35 pm

great to see you here!!


♥️
t
Back to top Go down
http://www.PaganLessonPlans.com
Chaos Hawk

avatar

Posts : 22
Rep Power : 3027
Points : 6
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 40
Female

PostSubject: Re: *waves*   Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:49 pm

It's awesome to see some many familiar names Very Happy

You're right though Mephi - I would have NEVER guessed that user name and avi was yours. Where's the flip off? lol

Cool Site Rudas cheers
Back to top Go down
ereshkigal

avatar

Title : mefferstofferleez
Posts : 613
Rep Power : 3864
Points : 98
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 105
Location : level three rhino alert
Female

PostSubject: Re: *waves*   Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:26 pm

Chaos Hawk wrote:
It's awesome to see some many familiar names Very Happy

You're right though Mephi - I would have NEVER guessed that user name and avi was yours. Where's the flip off? lol

Rudy picked it (after I vetoed whatever awful one he picked first Evil or Very Mad ) and I can't find the profile thing to change it Neutral. It used to be at the top and now its MIA?

the avi I mean, the user name I picked to see how many people would figure me out, strictly out of boredom Laughing. Except now I really like it Neutral
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

avatar

Title : DarkLady
Posts : 5734
Rep Power : 9203
Points : 238
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 65
Location : Central Indiana
Female

PostSubject: Re: *waves*   Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:49 pm

ereshkigal wrote:
Chaos Hawk wrote:
It's awesome to see some many familiar names Very Happy

You're right though Mephi - I would have NEVER guessed that user name and avi was yours. Where's the flip off? lol

Rudy picked it (after I vetoed whatever awful one he picked first Evil or Very Mad ) and I can't find the profile thing to change it Neutral. It used to be at the top and now its MIA?

the avi I mean, the user name I picked to see how many people would figure me out, strictly out of boredom Laughing. Except now I really like it Neutral

Tip for ya, Ereshkigal. Next time you want to "hide" pick a fluffbunny name like Tiffany Sparkletoes and DONT'T call Rudas "Barbie."
Back to top Go down
http://valcariasworld.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl
ereshkigal

avatar

Title : mefferstofferleez
Posts : 613
Rep Power : 3864
Points : 98
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 105
Location : level three rhino alert
Female

PostSubject: Re: *waves*   Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:16 pm

Penthesilea wrote:
ereshkigal wrote:
Chaos Hawk wrote:
It's awesome to see some many familiar names Very Happy

You're right though Mephi - I would have NEVER guessed that user name and avi was yours. Where's the flip off? lol

Rudy picked it (after I vetoed whatever awful one he picked first Evil or Very Mad ) and I can't find the profile thing to change it Neutral. It used to be at the top and now its MIA?

the avi I mean, the user name I picked to see how many people would figure me out, strictly out of boredom Laughing. Except now I really like it Neutral

Tip for ya, Ereshkigal. Next time you want to "hide" pick a fluffbunny name like Tiffany Sparkletoes and DONT'T call Rudas "Barbie."

Mephi Glitterpants? Laughing

Wow, I didn't think the barbie thing was so well known. I actually forgot about it for quite awhile!
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

avatar

Title : DarkLady
Posts : 5734
Rep Power : 9203
Points : 238
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 65
Location : Central Indiana
Female

PostSubject: Re: *waves*   Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:20 pm

I am a Grand Mistress at lurking and just 'cause I didn't log in at the other place doesn't mean I wasn't there and the way that you and Rudy teased each other was the most entertaining thing on that site most weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://valcariasworld.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl
ereshkigal

avatar

Title : mefferstofferleez
Posts : 613
Rep Power : 3864
Points : 98
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 105
Location : level three rhino alert
Female

PostSubject: Re: *waves*   Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:34 pm

Penthesilea wrote:
I am a Grand Mistress at lurking and just 'cause I didn't log in at the other place doesn't mean I wasn't there and the way that you and Rudy teased each other was the most entertaining thing on that site most weeks.

True! That was entertaining, I spent more time cracking up laughing than I did paying attention to homework and such Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

avatar

Title : DarkLady
Posts : 5734
Rep Power : 9203
Points : 238
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 65
Location : Central Indiana
Female

PostSubject: Re: *waves*   Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:19 pm

ereshkigal wrote:
Penthesilea wrote:
I am a Grand Mistress at lurking and just 'cause I didn't log in at the other place doesn't mean I wasn't there and the way that you and Rudy teased each other was the most entertaining thing on that site most weeks.

True! That was entertaining, I spent more time cracking up laughing than I did paying attention to homework and such Laughing.

So it was pretty easy to figure out who you were as soon as you started posting here.
Back to top Go down
http://valcariasworld.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl
ereshkigal

avatar

Title : mefferstofferleez
Posts : 613
Rep Power : 3864
Points : 98
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 105
Location : level three rhino alert
Female

PostSubject: Re: *waves*   Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:30 pm

Penthesilea wrote:
ereshkigal wrote:
Penthesilea wrote:
I am a Grand Mistress at lurking and just 'cause I didn't log in at the other place doesn't mean I wasn't there and the way that you and Rudy teased each other was the most entertaining thing on that site most weeks.

True! That was entertaining, I spent more time cracking up laughing than I did paying attention to homework and such Laughing.

So it was pretty easy to figure out who you were as soon as you started posting here.

Ja, I remember you saying I was someone 'vaguely faustian'. I'm too transparant apparently Laughing.


CH, I'm sorry for spamming your thread =/
Back to top Go down
Falling Star

avatar

Title : Initiate
Posts : 19
Rep Power : 3029
Points : 6
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 56
Location : Eastbourne uk
Female

PostSubject: Re: *waves*   Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:17 am

Hellooooooooooo! bounce
Back to top Go down
Chaos Hawk

avatar

Posts : 22
Rep Power : 3027
Points : 6
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 40
Female

PostSubject: Re: *waves*   Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:08 pm

ereshkigal wrote:
Penthesilea wrote:
ereshkigal wrote:
Penthesilea wrote:
I am a Grand Mistress at lurking and just 'cause I didn't log in at the other place doesn't mean I wasn't there and the way that you and Rudy teased each other was the most entertaining thing on that site most weeks.

True! That was entertaining, I spent more time cracking up laughing than I did paying attention to homework and such Laughing.

So it was pretty easy to figure out who you were as soon as you started posting here.

Ja, I remember you saying I was someone 'vaguely faustian'. I'm too transparant apparently Laughing.


CH, I'm sorry for spamming your thread =/

Totally OK - I am amused Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ereshkigal

avatar

Title : mefferstofferleez
Posts : 613
Rep Power : 3864
Points : 98
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 105
Location : level three rhino alert
Female

PostSubject: Re: *waves*   Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:13 pm

Chaos Hawk wrote:
ereshkigal wrote:
Penthesilea wrote:
ereshkigal wrote:
Penthesilea wrote:
I am a Grand Mistress at lurking and just 'cause I didn't log in at the other place doesn't mean I wasn't there and the way that you and Rudy teased each other was the most entertaining thing on that site most weeks.

True! That was entertaining, I spent more time cracking up laughing than I did paying attention to homework and such Laughing.

So it was pretty easy to figure out who you were as soon as you started posting here.

Ja, I remember you saying I was someone 'vaguely faustian'. I'm too transparant apparently Laughing.


CH, I'm sorry for spamming your thread =/

Totally OK - I am amused Very Happy

Excellent, my purpose in life is fulfilled! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chaos Hawk

avatar

Posts : 22
Rep Power : 3027
Points : 6
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 40
Female

PostSubject: Re: *waves*   Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:30 pm

ereshkigal wrote:
Chaos Hawk wrote:
ereshkigal wrote:
Penthesilea wrote:
ereshkigal wrote:
Penthesilea wrote:
I am a Grand Mistress at lurking and just 'cause I didn't log in at the other place doesn't mean I wasn't there and the way that you and Rudy teased each other was the most entertaining thing on that site most weeks.

True! That was entertaining, I spent more time cracking up laughing than I did paying attention to homework and such Laughing.

So it was pretty easy to figure out who you were as soon as you started posting here.

Ja, I remember you saying I was someone 'vaguely faustian'. I'm too transparant apparently Laughing.


CH, I'm sorry for spamming your thread =/

Totally OK - I am amused Very Happy

Excellent, my purpose in life is fulfilled! Laughing

You're purpose is to amuse me - SWEET Woot! Wish I had learned that sooner Wack LOL
Back to top Go down
osean

avatar

Title : The Heart, The Soul
Posts : 253
Rep Power : 3393
Points : 38
Join date : 2009-11-23
Age : 39
Location : Land of palm tree's
Female

PostSubject: Re: *waves*   Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:28 pm

Hello CH. Welcome to Rudy's house of the weird.
Back to top Go down
Chaos Hawk

avatar

Posts : 22
Rep Power : 3027
Points : 6
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 40
Female

PostSubject: Re: *waves*   Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:02 am

Hey osean Cheers/Slainte
Back to top Go down
osean

avatar

Title : The Heart, The Soul
Posts : 253
Rep Power : 3393
Points : 38
Join date : 2009-11-23
Age : 39
Location : Land of palm tree's
Female

PostSubject: Re: *waves*   Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:22 am

How have you been? It has been a while since i talked to you last.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: *waves*   

Back to top Go down
 
*waves*
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RS Coven :: Introductions-
Jump to: