RS Coven

Members Forum

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gross! (Weak stomach reader discretion is advised).

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krahe Kojote

Title : Trouble? Where!
Female

PostSubject: Gross! (Weak stomach reader discretion is advised).   Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:59 pm

Stupid cold. I just sneezed and even though I had a tissue, a great big wad ended up sticking to my sweater. And I'm finding bits elsewhere.

I'm sad now.

So, what's your most recent gross-out moment?

Worst? (Cat vomit and diarrhea are worse to clean up than snot, the worst would be when I was a kid....one of our cats decided to have diarrhea in my bed while I was sleeping in it and got it all over, from head to toe).
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin

Title : the heart of darkness
Male

PostSubject: Re: Gross! (Weak stomach reader discretion is advised).   Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:16 pm

oh you poor thing you! Laughing (sowwy! this is kinda funny actually! lol)

lets see, growing up on a farm ive had loads of interestingly gross things happen. lessons learnt though.

lesson 1. keep mouth shut while working with cattle. just because one is 20 feet away doesnt mean a cow cant fling shit from its hoof into your face....

lesson 2. same as above cept with hogs....

more later as they come to recollection with me! lol

Title : Cat herder
Female

PostSubject: Re: Gross! (Weak stomach reader discretion is advised).   Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:17 pm

I've had many gross out moments. But one that comes to mind is me at about 5 years old at a friend's house playing with their cat. It had shit on the rug but I didn't know it was shit and thought it was fudge someone had spilled off a plate. So I dipped my finger in it and put it in my mouth. (((((Yeah gross out right about now))))) Then I realized it didn't taste like fudge and I ran into the bathroom to spit it out. After that I looked for anything I could rinse my mouth with...and mistook a bottle of rubbing alcohol for mouthwash. (I couldn't read at the time) Yeah...my mouth was definitely clean but it hurt like a mofo for a few days.
Back to top Go down
Krahe Kojote

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gross! (Weak stomach reader discretion is advised).   Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:38 pm

There was the incident when I was a kid of the neighbor's dog pooping in my sand box.

I just thought it was soft, nicely textured mud and was playing with it. Then I smelled my hands. And being more prone to being upset about gross things when I was that age, I cried.

And the smell would NOT come off my hands for days no matter how much I washed.
Back to top Go down
Warden Dike

Title : Woman in uniform
Female

PostSubject: Re: Gross! (Weak stomach reader discretion is advised).   Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:54 am

Krahe Kojote wrote:
Stupid cold. I just sneezed and even though I had a tissue, a great big wad ended up sticking to my sweater. And I'm finding bits elsewhere.

I'm sad now.

So, what's your most recent gross-out moment?

Worst? (Cat vomit and diarrhea are worse to clean up than snot, the worst would be when I was a kid....one of our cats decided to have diarrhea in my bed while I was sleeping in it and got it all over, from head to toe).
Hon, that's nothing. My brother and I used to watch "The Operation" on The Learning Channel, and eat dinner. Our mother is a nurse, so we have heard pretty much all of it.
Back to top Go down
Lightdragon

Title : the crystal wizard
Male

PostSubject: Re: Gross! (Weak stomach reader discretion is advised).   Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:11 am

one time i was on the train in my senior year in college. so during that time i had diarrhea. then the train had delayed and i was stuck on the train. so i shitted a big soft load in my pants. soby the time i got to school i was in the bathroom cleaning myself up. everyone was talking that there was this really shitty smell coming from the boys bathroom and there ws this guy in there for a really long time. as i had to throw away my underwear. and cleaned myself up for about for almost a half hour. so i had to wear my pants wet and "commando". then i went upstairs to tell my teacher(and no it wasn't Will Eisner or Gene Colan.). he definitely heard about it and excused me from class. i think i was still having that shitty scent. not sure.
Back to top Go down
http://lightdragonii.deviantart.com/
Cloaked Raven

Title : Professional Psycho
Female

PostSubject: Re: Gross! (Weak stomach reader discretion is advised).   Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:27 pm

I think some of the worst gross out moments I've had over recent years was cleaning up cat vomit, dog vomit, animal urine and my son's diarrhea.... *BLECH*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vjraven
Quixotically Yours

Title : Stuck in a State of Ennui
Female

PostSubject: Re: Gross! (Weak stomach reader discretion is advised).   Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:34 pm

nothing recent lately but i remember one time i was eating mcdonald's in the park and hadn't realized that a stupid bird took a shit on my french fry. i was too busy running my mouth at some hot guy and i popped in the fry. that was some truly nasty crap! Sick
Back to top Go down
Krahe Kojote

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gross! (Weak stomach reader discretion is advised).   Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:51 pm

Warden Dike wrote:
Hon, that's nothing. My brother and I used to watch "The Operation" on The Learning Channel, and eat dinner. Our mother is a nurse, so we have heard pretty much all of it.

One of our anthro professors liked to be a bit challenging. In our foodways class, the theme was Asian food for the day and assigned people would bring in a dish representative of a given culture or country. We would also watch documentaries as we ate.

So, as we were eating, the documentary was showing how to prepare "Tiger and Dragon"

What it is: cat and dog. We got to watch the full process, from slaughter and skinning to final decoration of the dish.

So, I guess if I ever get hungry enough, my poor cat had better run and hide! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Warden Dike

Title : Woman in uniform
Female

PostSubject: Re: Gross! (Weak stomach reader discretion is advised).   Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:04 pm

Filet of feline? I think I'll pass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gross! (Weak stomach reader discretion is advised).   

Back to top Go down

Gross! (Weak stomach reader discretion is advised).
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1