RS Coven
RS Coven
RS Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who shoulda been president!

Go down 
+2
Glowy
Rudas Starblaze
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Title : the heart of darkness
Male

who shoulda been president! Empty
PostSubject: who shoulda been president!   who shoulda been president! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:44 pm

hes got my vote! go Ron!

Back to top Go down
https://rscoven.forumotion.com
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: who shoulda been president!   who shoulda been president! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: who shoulda been president!   who shoulda been president! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:49 pm

unfortunatly he didnt win... Sad

Back to top Go down
Glowy

Glowy

Title : Just A Little Wicked
Female

PostSubject: Re: who shoulda been president!   who shoulda been president! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:57 pm

That would be ME- and that would make me Universal Empress. I don't just take over.. I take everything. However, I am fair, just and sweet.
Back to top Go down
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Title : Woman in uniform
Female

PostSubject: Re: who shoulda been president!   who shoulda been president! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:50 pm

I believe I would make a good president. I can balance my checkbook to the penny, know how much the average cost of a gallon of gas is and fly couch. Why stop at being The President of The United States of America? I want to be The President of The United Nations. Have more than a few changes I would like to make. I would give my Peace Keeping forces real weapons, put them between two warring factions and tell them to shoot at anyone who fires a shot in anger or for some fool reason. We are one world and one race. We are Mother Earths children, and we, as a collective, have done wrongly by Her. Time to grow up. We can either lay down in the grave we have dug for ourselves, or learn the best way to fill it back up. Now's as good a time as ever. On Solistice 2012, I pray we can bring an end to the old era. The status quo has got to go. Let's become a brave new world. Then we can show our Stellar Father and Earthly Mother we have done our homework, cleaned our room and play nice with our brotheres and sisters. They would be so proud. At least I hope they would be. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: who shoulda been president!   who shoulda been president! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:11 am

my thoughts....

the world government (hypothetically speaking if everyone were to unite) would have to do away with all religions as pretty much all of the old religions have atleast something in their history about advocating violence to prove their points.... (and yes, old pagan religions are just as guilty of it as the christians/catholics and the muslims).

of course this will never happen unless one country thats completely atheistic takes over and kills everyone else! Laughing

of course again, IF that ever did happen, it would solve a good 90% of the worlds problems.....

dont mind me, im drinking and hate everyone anyway! Nyah Razz
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Title : Cat herder
Female

PostSubject: Re: who shoulda been president!   who shoulda been president! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:13 am

ME. I'll just push a button and blow everything up and then nothing will be left to fuck up. Then whatever pwers that be can maybe try again and see if the second time around works out better than the first. Weird Smile But then again I'm certifiably nuts and probably more sane than the "normals" who run this screwed up world.
Back to top Go down
http://walkinganancientpath.boardhost.com/index.php
memnoch

Title : God of Fuck
Male

PostSubject: Re: who shoulda been president!   who shoulda been president! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:43 am

Me. Seriously though I wasn't happy with any of the contenders in 2008. I would have liked to have seen Jesse Ventura, Bill Gates, or Neil Boortz run
Back to top Go down
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Female

PostSubject: Re: who shoulda been president!   who shoulda been president! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:50 pm

Jesse "The Body" Ventura is ready to RUMBLE! He would be great for this country.
Back to top Go down
Lion Goddess

Lion Goddess

Female

PostSubject: Re: who shoulda been president!   who shoulda been president! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:13 pm

My hubbies cousin wrote in Eddie Vanhalen and my hubby wrote in Laurie Cabot! LMFAO

TED NUGENT FOR PRESIDENT!!!

Who could say no to Uncle Ted!?
Back to top Go down
Warden Dike

Warden Dike

Female

PostSubject: Re: who shoulda been president!   who shoulda been president! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:10 am

It's a damned shame that Frank Zappa is no longer with us. He would have been an awesome president. George Carlin would have fit the bill too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who shoulda been president!   who shoulda been president! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who shoulda been president!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RS Coven :: The Great Debates :: News, Current Events, & Politics-
Jump to: