HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

A (very short) conversation with a fluff bunny

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sleepycat

Title : chaos wrapped in cute
Male

PostSubject: A (very short) conversation with a fluff bunny   Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:12 pm

I spent the weekend in Orlando. A friend did some work on me. As payment, I took him to a local shop that caters to practitioners.

We were talking about casting spells, standing in a corner by ourselves. An elderly lady wearing about 14 lbs of silver jewelry kept walking by us, obviously listening to what we were saying.

She stopped beside us and interjected into our conversation " The universe responds to need, no matter how good you think you are, how powerful you think you are, if you don't need it, you don't get it."
She nodded several times to reinforce her words of wisdom.

I looked at her and said " You'd better hope that's not true, cause I really, really need for your head to explode right now". I took off my glasses and stared at her.

She left rather quickly.

My friend shook his head and muttered "Can't take you out anywhere..."

Back to top Go down
Lisa

Title : Tarot Beeyotch
Female

PostSubject: Re: A (very short) conversation with a fluff bunny   Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:17 pm

Have I mentioned lately that I love you? roflmao
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

Title : DarkLady
Female

PostSubject: Re: A (very short) conversation with a fluff bunny   Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:55 pm

Lisa wrote:

Giggles Ditto...
Back to top Go down
http://valcariasworld.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl
Rudas Starblaze
Admin

Title : the heart of darkness
Male

PostSubject: Re: A (very short) conversation with a fluff bunny   Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Laughing Rolling On The Floor now thats classic!!

Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A (very short) conversation with a fluff bunny   Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:48 pm

on another note....

WTF is it with this "universe" bullshit anyway? is it the fluffy bunnies new concept to make up for the majority's lack of belief in "three fold" and "karma"? sounds to me like another pathetic excuse to either A. be good or B. because they cant really do shit anyway but wanna make people believe they can. for godless sakes... those types annoy the living piss outta me..... "hey, the local christian church is down the street and 2 blocks over if you wanna believe theres one all powerful thing controlling everything, go knock yourself out."

Title : Morrigan's lil Bitch!
Female

PostSubject: Re: A (very short) conversation with a fluff bunny   Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:08 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

Title : DarkLady
Female

PostSubject: Re: A (very short) conversation with a fluff bunny   Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Rudas Starblaze wrote:
on another note....

WTF is it with this "universe" bullshit anyway? is it the fluffy bunnies new concept to make up for the majority's lack of belief in "three fold" and "karma"? sounds to me like another pathetic excuse to either A. be good or B. because they cant really do shit anyway but wanna make people believe they can. for godless sakes... those types annoy the living piss outta me..... "hey, the local christian church is down the street and 2 blocks over if you wanna believe theres one all powerful thing controlling everything, go knock yourself out."

Lisa or 1111 could probably explain it better than I could. The subject probably should have it's own thread too, "Paths & Religions" maybe or "Philosophy and Thought." The thread on the "other site" was in Dreams and Divination. (Yes, I read it regularly!)
Back to top Go down
http://valcariasworld.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl
Rudas Starblaze
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A (very short) conversation with a fluff bunny   Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:29 pm

Penthesilea wrote:
Lisa or 1111 could probably explain it better than I could. The subject probably should have it's own thread too, "Paths & Religions" maybe or "Philosophy and Thought." The thread on the "other site" was in Dreams and Divination. (Yes, I read it regularly!)

oh hell, i think it fits perfectly fine here in random goofiness! after all, i completely believe the "universe", "three fold", and "karma" are all jokes as ive yet to witness proof of any of them. of course, thats when believers of said ideas say stuff like "oh, you just wait, its building up and you will get what youve got coming to you." thats when i reply, "yeah, its called death, and last time i checked, everyone gets there sooner or later." Laughing

Title : chaos wrapped in cute
Male

PostSubject: Re: A (very short) conversation with a fluff bunny   Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:38 pm

Lisa wrote:

Penthesilea wrote:
Lisa wrote:

Giggles Ditto...

*blush*
Back to top Go down
ereshkigal

Title : mefferstofferleez
Female

PostSubject: Re: A (very short) conversation with a fluff bunny   Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:08 am

Rudas Starblaze wrote:
on another note....

REPENT.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Title : Cat herder
Female

PostSubject: Re: A (very short) conversation with a fluff bunny   Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:28 pm

Rudas! You're going to burn in hell! Oh wait, that would be the fire pit in your back yard...lol
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A (very short) conversation with a fluff bunny   Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Kat wrote:
Rudas! You're going to burn in hell! Oh wait, that would be the fire pit in your back yard...lol

small price to pay to pimp slap some reality into the pagan community thats mimicing the christian belief system. Thumbs Up

Title : Stuck in a State of Ennui
Female

PostSubject: Re: A (very short) conversation with a fluff bunny   Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:59 pm

ereshkigal wrote:
Rudas Starblaze wrote:
on another note....

REPENT.

Never! Angel/Devil
Back to top Go down
Quixotically Yours

Title : Stuck in a State of Ennui
Female

PostSubject: Re: A (very short) conversation with a fluff bunny   Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:00 am

Kat wrote:

Wheeee! BBQ at Rudas' house! Eat
Back to top Go down
Kat

Title : Cat herder
Female

PostSubject: Re: A (very short) conversation with a fluff bunny   Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Yep! And we can have him stand over the fire for more pics too!
Back to top Go down
Lisa

Title : Tarot Beeyotch
Female

PostSubject: Re: A (very short) conversation with a fluff bunny   Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:14 am

I likes my steaks med-rare, plz. Smile

Universe is sort of a catch-all term for me. I like to say Uni for short, makes it sound like we're buddies. Wink We'll both come hang out @ the Rudy-BBQ.... we'll BYOB & junk.
Back to top Go down
teachent

Title : witch
Female

PostSubject: Re: A (very short) conversation with a fluff bunny   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:15 pm

sleepycat wrote:
I spent the weekend in Orlando. A friend did some work on me. As payment, I took him to a local shop that caters to practitioners.

We were talking about casting spells, standing in a corner by ourselves. An elderly lady wearing about 14 lbs of silver jewelry kept walking by us, obviously listening to what we were saying.

She stopped beside us and interjected into our conversation " The universe responds to need, no matter how good you think you are, how powerful you think you are, if you don't need it, you don't get it."
She nodded several times to reinforce her words of wisdom.

I looked at her and said " You'd better hope that's not true, cause I really, really need for your head to explode right now". I took off my glasses and stared at her.

She left rather quickly.

My friend shook his head and muttered "Can't take you out anywhere..."

LOL!!!!!!

♥️
t
Back to top Go down
http://www.PaganLessonPlans.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A (very short) conversation with a fluff bunny   

Back to top Go down

A (very short) conversation with a fluff bunny
View previous topic View next topic Back to top