Share | 

Weight loss resolution

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rowan Darkmoon

Title : Morrigan's lil Bitch!
Female

PostSubject: Weight loss resolution   Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:14 am

So, I admit it, every year at New Year's I resolve to lose weight the coming year. I found a good website that I thought would be beneficial to share with everyone, that I'm using to help plan healthy meals, I'll post it below.

http://www.dietitian.com/calchelp.php

I always feel like a loser saying that's my resolution because it's so stereotypical, but I'm sure that I can't be the only one. Laughing So, fess up if that's your resolution, and show your support for fellow resolvers here!
Back to top Go down
Sitalique
Admin

Title : Collector of Flame
Female

PostSubject: Re: Weight loss resolution   Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:34 pm

It's my resolution every year too. And one I hope to actually go through with eventually. I seriously can't afford to stay this size much longer.

I am limited in what I can do, but I'm sure I will figure out something.

Title : Queen of Nether, Nether Land
Female

PostSubject: Re: Weight loss resolution   Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:08 am

My Mum lost a whole lot of weight in the past few years. I really admire and respect the strength that's needed to go through with it. Seeing that struggle with weight up close in someone you love isn't easy, but once it starts to show results you are even more proud of them than you ever were before. I personally don't need to lose weight (I take after my Dad in pretty much everything where that's concerned), but I definitely support such a big step in people's lives.
Back to top Go down
Warden Dike

Title : Woman in uniform
Female

PostSubject: Re: Weight loss resolution   Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:51 pm

Between last years physical and this years physical, I have lost a total of 29 pounds. I am going to try for another 30 to 40 pounds. Taking it off slowly, so it will stay off. Not looking to be a size 0. Not built that way, but I will be happy with size 10 or 12 jeans. I'll worry about that when I get there. My doctor was fearful I was heading towards Diabetis Type-2, but I have been able to turn the tables, and didn't get it. she was happy my A1C Level had dropped from 6.1 to 5.4. That was a weight off my shoulders. Am proud of myself for that achievement. Will try to drop it further. A change of diet can do wonders for the body. Here's to a healthy year!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weight loss resolution   

Back to top Go down

Weight loss resolution
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RS Coven :: Among The Living :: Health & Wellness-
Jump to: