RS Coven
RS Coven
RS Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "getting pissy" thread

Go down 
+13
Warden Dike
ereshkigal
Lion Goddess
memnoch
Krahe Kojote
Quixotically Yours
osean
Kiwi
sleepycat
Ray
Kat
Penthesilea
Rudas Starblaze
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Quixotically Yours

Quixotically Yours

Title : Stuck in a State of Ennui
Female

The "getting pissy" thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "getting pissy" thread   The "getting pissy" thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:53 am

I've been horribly insulted! My friend thinks my voice sounds like an old hooker! the little shit really hurt my feelings! Tantrum I do NOT sound like a goddamn hooker old or otherwise!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Title : Cat herder
Female

PostSubject: Re: The "getting pissy" thread   The "getting pissy" thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:31 pm

Pissed off that despite me putting my foot in her ass and grounding her for the nth time she has the audacity to disregard my directions and walk out the door of the apartment and go to the neighbor's to play.
Back to top Go down
http://walkinganancientpath.boardhost.com/index.php
Penthesilea

Penthesilea

Title : DarkLady
Female

PostSubject: Re: The "getting pissy" thread   The "getting pissy" thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:39 pm

Kat wrote:
Pissed off that despite me putting my foot in her ass and grounding her for the nth time she has the audacity to disregard my directions and walk out the door of the apartment and go to the neighbor's to play.

Hugs
Back to top Go down
http://valcariasworld.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl
sleepycat

sleepycat

Title : chaos wrapped in cute
Male

PostSubject: Re: The "getting pissy" thread   The "getting pissy" thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:52 pm

BITCH !!! You go after ONE OF MY FRIENDS???
Are you suicidal? Tired of living?
'Cause NOBODY is THAT FUCKING STUPID!!!

* maniacal laugh *

*singing*
ya better watch out
in fact, ya better run
sleepycat just drew the big guns
Murphy's Clause is comin' to town.

The shit-storm I'm going to bring down on you is going to make you go slap your mother for giving birth to you... assuming you can walk by then... or have hands... or can see to swing at anything.
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

Penthesilea

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "getting pissy" thread   The "getting pissy" thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:56 pm

Okay, heading for the bomb shelter until Sleepycat is done launching his nukes....
Back to top Go down
osean

osean

Title : The Heart, The Soul
Female

PostSubject: Re: The "getting pissy" thread   The "getting pissy" thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:08 pm

sleepycat wrote:

BITCH !!! You go after ONE OF MY FRIENDS???
Are you suicidal? Tired of living?
'Cause NOBODY is THAT FUCKING STUPID!!!

* maniacal laugh *

*singing*
ya better watch out
in fact, ya better run
sleepycat just drew the big guns
Murphy's Clause is comin' to town.

The shit-storm I'm going to bring down on you is going to make you go slap your mother for giving birth to you... assuming you can walk by then... or have hands... or can see to swing at anything.
You got one of those too? Mine has hell to pay and will be wishing for death by the time i am finished.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "getting pissy" thread   The "getting pissy" thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:51 pm

She didn't do her damn chores today. I guess that ass beating is going to happen after all.
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

Penthesilea

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "getting pissy" thread   The "getting pissy" thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:38 pm

WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR THAT BITCH TO GET THE DAMNED HINT!!!!!

FIRST, she started out by handling the detail work of running Sanctuary while I was taking care of some very pressing writing chores. THEN, she started running it like her OWN, PERSONAL mySPACE! THEN, SHE STARTED DICTATING WHO COULD JOIN AND SETTING ARBITRARY "STANDARDS OF COMMITMENT" FOR THE STAFF. AND WHEN I OBJECTED TO THIS, SHE LET ME KNOW THAT I NEEDED TO SIT DOWN, SHUT UP, CONTINUE TO PAY THE BILLS AND WRITE LIKE A "GOOD LITTLE GIRL!"
Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad

And because she'd set up the "Admin" account as her own when she set up Sanctuary, she had the power to ban all the administrators, INCLUDING ME, while we couldn't ban her! Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad Flaming Mad
My TechGod spent most of the day while she was at work, secure in the knowledge that we were helpless, cracking that account so when she came home and got online, she discovered that the rules applied to her. [Specifically, the rule that what was discussed in the Admins' Section was not to be discussed with anyone not a Sanctuary Administrator.] Not being a grown-up, she went running to Sanctuary's three Global Moderators (Dike was/is one of them) with a sob story about how unfairly she'd been treated by me, DK and Deirachel. Dike was the only one of the three who DIDN'T turn on me. Then, she went to MW and, until she was banned, did her damnest to cause me trouble 'behind the scenes,' something she also did on another site with a lot of MW members until she got banned there too!

AND NOW THIS BITCH IS PESTERING ME ON FACEBOOK! I DENIED HER FRIEND REQUEST. THREE TIMES SO NOW, SHE'S GOTTEN ACCEPTED AS A FRIEND ON DIKE'S FACEBOOK AND SHE'S TRYING AGAIN!
THIS WOMAN IS A 'SUBMISSIVE' AND POSSESSIVE AND I KNOW WHAT SHE WANTS. I'VE TOLD HER THAT I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SEXUAL INTEREST IN MEMBERS OF MY OWN SEX! ZIP! NADA! NONE! BUT SHE WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT!!

If this bitch continues to make a pest of herself, I'm gonna have to banish her sorry butt! I think she's been lurking at Sanctuary again. I'm getting a lot of IP numbers from Florida and they can't all be sleepycat and osean!

Her user name is Amakaliani and I curse her name!

Last edited by Penthesilea on Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't punctuate worth a damn when I'm mad. And I am!)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "getting pissy" thread   The "getting pissy" thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Well that rant made mine seem minuscule in comparison. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

Penthesilea

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "getting pissy" thread   The "getting pissy" thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Kat wrote:
Well that rant made mine seem minuscule in comparison. Shocked

Thanks for the laugh, hun! I needed that!
And yeah, when I lose it, I really lose it.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "getting pissy" thread   The "getting pissy" thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:55 pm

I try, however unintentional it may be at the time.
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

Penthesilea

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "getting pissy" thread   The "getting pissy" thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:42 pm

Hugs
Back to top Go down
sleepycat

sleepycat

Title : chaos wrapped in cute
Male

PostSubject: Re: The "getting pissy" thread   The "getting pissy" thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:01 pm

Big hug to you, Penth,
I have my own temper under control, now, and I'm trying to settle my own little matter diplomatically.
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

Penthesilea

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "getting pissy" thread   The "getting pissy" thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:11 pm

Thanks, sleepycat. Venting helped. Laughing did too. I snooped on her facebook and I know where she is these days so unless she's using one of those "hide your IP" programs, I'll be able to spot her if she comes sniffing around Sanctuary. For the rest, I'm gonna ignore her with ice around the edges.
And if that doesn't work...
I have her real name.
I have pictures.
I have her birthdate.
And I think that I can work with that very nicely.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "getting pissy" thread   The "getting pissy" thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:11 pm

Remind me not to piss you off Penth. LOL
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

Penthesilea

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "getting pissy" thread   The "getting pissy" thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:30 pm

Kat wrote:
Remind me not to piss you off Penth. LOL

Giggles Probably a good idea. I live up to the "Scorpio" reputation and the "Redhead" one when my temper's up.
Back to top Go down
Quixotically Yours

Quixotically Yours

Title : Stuck in a State of Ennui
Female

PostSubject: Re: The "getting pissy" thread   The "getting pissy" thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:25 pm

Grr! My stupid evil bitch of a cousin lets her loud-mouth brat stay up at unholy hours of the night and keeps me awake, but Gods forbid I disturb her stupid ass until she gets up around 11:00! She also expects to look after him while she slumbers. I stay up late too sometimes, but I'm still capable of getting up and taking care of my own kid no matter how tired I am. Fuck I hate her so much! She can go fuck off and die for all I care!
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Rudas Starblaze
Admin
Rudas Starblaze

Title : the heart of darkness
Male

PostSubject: Re: The "getting pissy" thread   The "getting pissy" thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:05 am

certafiable son of a bitch.... whats up with that barrel of beer??? the damn air lock is filling up with sediment again already. im gonna have to do another operation on it soon and remove some of the stuff floating on top.... which i really dont wanna do cause that means making tubs of bleach and sanitiser water.
Back to top Go down
https://rscoven.forumotion.com
Krahe Kojote

Krahe Kojote

Title : Trouble? Where!
Female

PostSubject: Re: The "getting pissy" thread   The "getting pissy" thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:46 pm

Grr. Maybe a pissy post on the other forum will make the idiot get his head out of his ass.

More likely it'll retreat farther up but since all the "nice" posts of others didn't have an effect, perhaps a different tone will get him to stop and think.

Hmm. My temper is short today, but at least in that case I think it was warranted, though his nonchalance probably made it worse than it needed to be....*grumbles*
Back to top Go down
memnoch

Title : God of Fuck
Male

PostSubject: Re: The "getting pissy" thread   The "getting pissy" thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Fucking pissed at the former boss. Last night I was told that the water heater at the hotel wasn't working...then I was told the heaters weren't working, I realized the gas had been cut. I was told the boss didn't want me to know. So when he called and asked what had gone on throughout the day I told him that I didn't want to tell him. Basically got into a fight that if he didn't want me to know important things I had no reason to tell him important things. Got into a huge argument that included me hanging up on him. Needless to say I don't work there now.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "getting pissy" thread   The "getting pissy" thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:01 pm

Piss on the flu.
Back to top Go down
Krahe Kojote

Krahe Kojote

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "getting pissy" thread   The "getting pissy" thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:22 pm

not going to say a thing, not going to say a thing, not going to say a thing.

Stupid naive twit, if it were that simple the people would have been out of the situation a long time ago. Tantrum
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

Penthesilea

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "getting pissy" thread   The "getting pissy" thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:23 pm

It always looks simple from the outside...
Back to top Go down
Penthesilea

Penthesilea

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "getting pissy" thread   The "getting pissy" thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:31 pm

And..... I think I know who you're talking about. You're right, she IS a stupid, naive twit. She's also opinionated, elitist and knows how everyone should live their lives.....

Back to top Go down
Krahe Kojote

Krahe Kojote

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "getting pissy" thread   The "getting pissy" thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:36 pm

Penthesilea wrote:
And..... I think I know who you're talking about. You're right, she IS a stupid, naive twit. She's also opinionated, elitist and knows how everyone should live their lives.....

I think you might know exactly who I was referring to.

Of COURSE it's easy to get two jobs and immediately find a new place to live. *Smacks head*, why did I not think of so simple a solution. Silly me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "getting pissy" thread   The "getting pissy" thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "getting pissy" thread
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next